Zane x Pregnant Reader

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED ON THIS

I uh, no excuses lol

Enjoy!

You tap your leg.

How do you tell him this? Does he even want a child?

You never spoke of this, only because it never came to mind. Now here it is, possibly turning itself into a problem.

Four months.

You've held it from him for two, and now you've decided you might want to tell him before it's too late.

You just don't know how he's gonna react, and you don't want it to be bad.

So you have to catch him at a good time, which is partially easy.

But if you want to talk to him alone, that's gonna be a bit harder cause he hangs around his group of friends and you can't really get him alone.

They're always around him.

You sigh, get up to stretch and trudge into the kitchen.

Zane isn't home, he's working, so that leaves you just about the entire day to decide on how to tell him.

There's a knock at your door, so you walk over to answer it, Aphmau stands there.

" (Y/n)! Wanna come over and hang out with everyone?" She asks.

" Uh, I'm a bit busy at the moment Aphmau." You say.

" Come on! Pleeeaaassseee?"

" Aphmau I really can't, maybe another time? I really- I'm really busy."

She smiles " Okay!"

She just leaves, which leaves you suspicious and you just go back to your guy's room.

You close your eyes and tears form, spilling over your face.

" Why me?" You ask.

You place your head in your hands.

Eventually you stop crying and you go and clean yourself up, then you call Zane.

" Hello?" He says.

" Hey Zane, uhm, your coming home tonight right?"

" I always come home." He says.

" Oh yeah," You say, laughing weakly " I'm silly, but, I have something important to tell you when you come home."

" Okay...?"

" Love you."

You can practically see the blush on his face, he clears his throat " I love you too (Y/n)."

" Bye." You whisper.

You end the call, then get up, you start making dinner, something stupid, and cliche like spaghetto.

(I spelt it like that on purpose, it's an inside joke for some of my friends)

Zane comes home a little bit after you had set the table.

" (Y/n)? Why the fancy dinner?"

" I'll tell you when I'm ready." You say looking at him.

He makes a bold move, even for him, he walks over and kisses you, and you know why.

He doesn't want to lose you.

You kiss him back, and when he pulls away he sighs and a smile comes to your face.