Zane x Neko Reader

Requested byyyyyy: DeathDragon202

Yes, I saw your request, and I of course, am going to do it.

Takes place in PDH just like the Werewolf one

————————————

Leaning on your hand, you watch and Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan present their projects in front of homeroom.

Every single time Kawaii~Chan would squeal and move onto the next topic, you would flinch and wince. The fact that it was so high-pitched, made you want to yell at her that she isn't the only meif'wa in the room. And that not everyone wanted to hear her scream each time she got excited again.

But, you kept that to yourself, and let your mind wander. The project was relatively boring, and you had already gone the day before. So it didn't matter if you paid attention or not.

Unless if the teacher were to call on you. But you should be good still, because you did the project thoroughly. And you did it alone, so you were able to absorb more information.

Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan finish their presentation, and since they were the last ones to go, the teacher claims that you have the rest of the hour for free time.

"So how'd we do?" Aphmau asks, walking over, Kawaii~Chan and Nicole behind her, you shrug.

"All fun and games until Kawaii~Chan squealed."

"Kawaii~Chan is sincerely sorry for ruining (Y/n)~Sama's ears. Kawaii~Chan forgot."

Smiling, you nod slightly, then you turn your head to look at Zane.

"Oh- we should go make sure he has someone to talk to." Aphmau says, practically reading your mind.

Once you all make it around Zane's desk, his face turns a red, Travis decides to join you guys in the corner.

"Why're you all around my desk?" He asks, his voice is naturally high.

"Because you have no friends and you normally just sit over here." You laugh, he turns to glare at you, and then his face turns pink, so he looks down at his book.

"Plus, it wouldn't hurt if you had some social interaction." Nicole says, Aphmau nods.

"So what're you reading?" Travis asks, he seems to be checking Nicole out, but turns his attention to Zane, who squints at him.

"None of your business." He says, slamming the book dramatically.

Travis rolls his eyes, and you guys laugh slightly.

"Hope you saved your page." You say, eyeing his book, trying to find a bookmark.

"I folded the corner of it. Should be fine." He says, meeting your eyes, then the bell rings.

"Wanna sit with us at lunch, (Y/n)?" Aphmau asks, you nod, grabbing your backpack and slinging it over your shoulder. You wait for Zane.

"Why aren't you walking with Aphmau?" He asks, you shrug.

"Thought you'd want someone to walk with. You're always sitting alone." You say, shrugging, then looking ahead.

Kawaii~Chan pushes Travis away from her. Then she turns to him and scolds. Aphmau and Nicole just laugh.

"Why would you want to walk with me? Don't you think I'm alone for a reason?" He asks, you send him a glance and nod.

"Well, yeah. But sometimes you need to have someone to sit around with." You say, Aphmau and Travis have moved onto conversation now, they seem excited, "Like how Aphmau and Travis are Not Alone Buddies. It's always good to have a friend in each class. Someone who you can talk to."

He doesn't do anything but grunt, you look at him, and he has a neutral expression. You hide a smile.

"Wanna be my not alone buddy?" You ask, he turns to look at you.

"Don't you have Nicole and Aphmau for that?"

"Like I said, it's nice to have someone to talk to. All that isolating isn't going to bring you anywhere."

"Fine." He says, turning his head away, you two enter the lunch room, and continue following Aphmau to the table.

"Fine...?" You ask, trailing off, he nods once.

"Fine. You can be my... friend."

"Hmm. Your meif'wa friend. Or just friend."

"I don't discriminate. Otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you." He says, you smile slightly, your ears lowering.

"Good. Then we can be friends."

Aphmau sits at the table with Laurance, Garroth and a bunch of other people. You take your seat next to Zane.

This friendship, would lead to many great things.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Okay, I saw the three requests, and I will be doing them

But this one had to come first

I'm sorry if it's just a regular old x reader with the ears thrown in. I'm not good at these ones

;-;

Anyways, WHOEVER REQUESTED THE LEMON

*stares at the one person in the audience*

I'll be doing it *hEAVY SIGH*

Don't know when it'll come out, but that one is next

So the order technically is

Zane x Werewolf Reader (Lemon)

Zane x Sporty Reader (for the sake of the person who requested this, I'll make them play softball)

And then the last person who requested recently;

Zane x Homeless Reader

YOU HAVE THREE CHANCES TO REQUEST BEFORE YOURE ALL GONNA BE SUNK INTO THE DEPTHS OF READER HEAVEN

SO

- REQUEST -