Zane x Homeless Reader ~ Part Two

OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT NOW I FEEL SO BAD

UM REQUESTED BY: WalkingFreak3

ANYWAYS, enjoy!

KEY-

(F/c) - FAVORITE COLOR

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Two Years Later—

"Zane?! Did you steal my hairbrush again?" You yell, practically stomping around the house to find him.

He pops out of his own bathroom, wielding your (F/c) brush. You glare at him.

"Hand it over." You say with a warning stare, holding out your hand for him to hand it over.

"Never." He smirks, pulling up his scarf and backing up.

You try to jump at him, but you end up slamming into the closed door. A wicked laugh leaves him as he hears you make contact with the door.

"You evil little -" You start to growl, your nails digging into the white paint just barely as you press your cheek to the door.

"Nugget? Emo piece of shit? What's the next line, (Y/n)?"

"If you'd let me finish -" You start again.

"Then you'd be able to tell me?" He teases.

"This is why your single." You say, slamming your hands against the door to startle him.

The door swings open, and since you were kind-of propped against it, you stumble forward, knocking into Zane.

He catches you after flinging the hairbrush onto the counter.

As he steadies you, you're finally able to stand up straight, and you look him in the eye. Then you poke your index finger into his chest rather playfully, "You, are gonna make me cupcakes later."

"No can do. Hanging out with KC later."

You shudder at the name. And as sweet and kind as the Meif'wa may seem. Dear Irene she can be the devil.

She threatened you. And what did you do back? Ignore her, and continue on your way. But you can still catch her stupid yellow cat eyes glaring at you through your peripheral vision.

"No." You blurt, your insides do somersaults.

"No?" He repeats, raising an eyebrow, his hands fall from the sides of your arms.

Shit now I need an excuse.

"You- we're -going to binge watch all of My Little Horsies from beginning to end no matter how long it takes." You say, cringing only slightly at the 'My Little Horsies' part. You swore on your life that you'd never watch it.

His eyes light up slightly, his scarf had fallen so you're able to see the grin spread across his face. Joy fills his eyes at the same time.

"You're kidding." He says a little hesitantly. You shake your head.

"I swear. But," you say, dragging out the word, "I'll only do it if you cancel on KC and bake sweets and watch MLH with me."

"Done, and done." He says, a smirk spreading across his face, he leans forward, his lips are so close to yours, "It's a date."

Turning around abruptly, you know your face is a hot pink. He chuckles, and the bathroom door closes.

As you reach your bathroom again, you realize you don't have your hairbrush still.

"Shit."

- Later On That Day -

You turn to Zane accusingly, ailing your whipped cream can at him. Pressing on the nozzle, the sweet substance sprays out of the bottle, and on Zane.

Who was, in a black band t-shirt and basketball shorts. He ditched his scarf, so his face wasn't covered at all. And in all honesty, he looked fucking hot.

The whipped cream covers his t-shirt, and he looks threateningly up at you, you squeal and turn and run. You can hear him chasing you, turning too sharp of a turn, you slam into the wall and bounce off in a fit of giggles.

Tripping over your feet, you manage to fall. And while you're expecting the impact of the ground, you don't fall.

Opening your eyes, you see yourself hovering mere inches away from the ground. Zane pulls you up and turns you around, his chest is pressed against your own.

He backs you into the wall, and you're both standing there panting. You two lock eyes, and your face heats up. His eyes flicker down to your lips and then back up to your own eyes.

You nod, getting on your tippy toes to kiss him. He meets you halfway and sparks and butterflies ignite in your belly.

When he pulls away moments later, his face is only slightly reddened. His forehead falls onto your shoulder.

"I'm so glad I walked up to you that day." He mutters, you look up, tears in your eyes.

"Yeah, I'm glad too." You say, he wraps his arms around your waist and you bring your arms around his back.

"I... love you." He stutters, you giggle.

"I love you too, Zane."

————————

OH MY GOD

IS THAT A HAPPY ENDING FOR O N C E???

OKAY I SHOULD PROBABLY PUBLISH THIS ALRIGHTY BOIS

Also are y'all alright with me updating every four days? Cause that's kinda my plan and I've been sticking to it kinda well??

ANYWAYS

ILY ALL

BYE

~ Quinn

— REQUESTS ARE OPEN —

Zane x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें