A Found Love ~ Part Four

Enjoy! Also, shoutout to my friend's book, it's called A Nightmare and her username is Doglover2914, go check it out, it's awesome.

You sort of froze, thinking of how to fix it, but he laughed.

" You think I have good looks?" He asks.

" Yes." You say, trying to make sure your voice doesn't go any higher than it already was.

He doesn't say anything, just keeps laughing.

You sigh, finishing up " Please, be careful next time, and wield the freaking sword."

" Sure." He says.

You end up leaving, going to your house to change into your better armor.

When you return, for the third time that week, you've been invaded, apparently they weren't done.

" Lord Garte!" You yell, your voice ringing throughout the castle.

" Get her!" Someone yells.

Your sword swings, and it slices into the side of one of the guards.

The other two gasp and try to run, but you throw a dagger, hitting the back of the neck of one of them and the other you smashed his head into the wall, and he fell limp to the ground.

Your sword pierced his chest, and you advanced in the castle.

You found Lord Garte fighting off guards, and you pushed your sword through his chest, he dies and Garte follows you to the safest place possible, which is a room full of guards with Lady Zianna.

" Where's Zane?!" You shriek.

" He left! He left to walk the village!" Zianna yells.

" Keep them safe!" You order.

Your feet pound the ground as you exit the castle, killing every guard that isn't familiar to you in your way.

" Zane!" You shriek.

No answer, every time you called, it was just an eerie silence afterwards.

" Zane!" You shriek again.

" He's probably dead." A guard says in your ear.

You push your sword backwards into his stomach, and his last breath leaves, you hear it in your ear.

Panic starts to overtake you, your not very good in these situations. Especially, if it's someone you love.

The whole village was being taken over, and you couldn't comprehend anything.

" Breathe (Y/n), breathe." You say.

Taking in a few deep breathes, your feet pounded throughout the village, many other O'Khasis guards were running around as well. Saving the valuables and the people.

" (Y/n)!" You hear.

You run towards the direction and Zane is being carried by both (F/n) and (S/f).

He's in terrible condition, pale, well, paler than normal. Blood is seeping from his clothes. What looks like a scar that will be across his cheek.

" Zane." You breathe, running towards him.

Your hands cup his face, your thumb rubs over his wound.

" Give me him, I'll make it to the castle but you two need to help the people." You say.

They pass him over to you. And even though you were probably gonna regret this decision later, you've practiced for this.

" Okay Zane, work with me a bit." You say.