Once Upon A Time

Okay guys, this is during my break, and I'll just write what comes to mind so Enjoy!

" Once upon a time there was a kingdom or a village. In that village there was the royal family that consisted of three sons, father and mother.

" The first son was born from the mother, he had blonde hair and blue eyes like his father, they named him Garroth.

" The second oldest was Zane, he had black hair and light blue eyes. He had looks from both the mother and father.

" The third was Vylad, though his story is different, the mother was being neglected by the father, and she went off with another man. Vylad was then born with brown hair and green eyes. He was taken in by Garte, but not treated very well.

" This is where the story goes downhill you see, Vylad didn't like he way he was treated so he fled the village, and hasn't been seen in a while.

" Garroth was going to be forced to marry someone he doesn't know, so he faked his death and left as well.

" Zane is the only son the mother, Zianna and the father, Garte, had left.

" He grew up to be the High Priest. Even though he was the High Priest, doesn't mean he was all good.

" He was the leader of the Jury Of Nine, who held nine different people that was on the list when they got out of guard training.

" He would kill people if they weren't good enough, or if they 'broke the rules'. But there was good in him.

" He found someone to love, but he was still terribly bad. He left her to go bring back his brother to join his side, to which he succeeded. But failed in the end.

" They were trapped in a dimension that only immortality could get them out. But in another place, a woman loved a man and the man loved the woman.

" He loved her so much that he sacrificed himself to get Garroth out of the dimension. Aphmau, the woman's name was, cried in grief when he died.

" Garroth was free, but so was Zane. Until Zane was caught by the man, Aaron was his name. Aaron killed both Zane and himself in the blast.

" It created this crater, the one we're sitting in today. Many come here to pray to Lady Irene that Aaron will come back, but he already has.

" He used up his second chance, already used his second life. His name was never Aaron, he was never a village owner. It was all different.

" Only I live to tell the tale today. Every... everyone is dead that's knows the story, but I can never die. I am immortal and I am thankful.

" Though, you will probably never guess this.

" Zane's love is sitting here, right now. He made her immortal, so she could be with him forever, but it just turned out for him dying and leaving her alive for the endless time.

" I am that woman. (Y/n) Ro'Meave. He married me and I was devastated when he died. The reason is something incredible. I was pregnant when he first left. I tried to keep him from going. I did everything in my power to keep him with me.

" He just left and I was left alone, the baby, my daughter sits here too. She grew up only on stories and she too was granted with immortality, while it can be a blessing, it is also a curse."

You look around, the words cease to come out, yet, all the people looking at you, most are in tears and the others are furious and angry.

" Why didn't you tell us you were with him?! Your a monster just like him!" The furious one yells.