Happy Holidays!

As I promised, a Christmas special

For those who don't celebrate Christmas, I'm so sorry but I don't know what else to write ;-;

Just know that I'm aware there are people to celebrate otherwise.

FoR THOSE WHO HAVE REQUESTED

ITS ON THE WAY I PROMISE

Also since last year I apparently missed my opportunity with have Zane kiss Reader~Chan under the mistletoe, I'll do it this time I promise

I'm looking at you, Shadow_Child1

Takes place in mystreet season 1

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Holding a drink in your hand, you lean against the wall and point at Garroth.

"Uh, hell no. That's not how this is going to work."

"Screw you, (Y/n). You can't stop me." He says, sticking out his tongue. You squint at him in return.

"I, might not be able to stop you, but your mom and brothers are going to stop you, ya damn idiot."

He tilts his head, and pressed his hand to his ear. He doesn't move for a moment, and then removes his hand and looks at you.

"One little present isn't going to hurt." He says.

"They are going to get pissed at you -"

"(Y/n). Why're you up so early? I thought you said you want to sleep in." Zane groggily says, you tilt your head and smile sarcastically at Garroth. Then you turn around to see Zane coming down the hallway.

"Just keeping an eye on your idiotic brother. And I would've slept in if he wasn't so damn loud." You say, then turn back to Garroth to glare at him again.

"I knocked over a chair. Not my fault you have super hearing." He says.

"You knocked over a chair and proceeded to yell 'fuck'. Don't you play innocent, Mister."

"I said 'fudge'." He defends, you shake your head.

"No, actually, you didn't. Playing innocent isn't going to get you anywhere because they all, already know that I'm the most trustworthy one. And I'm not even in this damn family," You yell, waving your arms in the air, but then add, "Yet."

"Yet." Zane agrees.

You guys share a look and Garroth gags.

"Go make goo goo eyes somewhere else." Garroth groans, you look at him.

"Oh? Are my kids already down here?" A soft voice asks, you turn to look up and see Zianna coming down the stairs, Vylad and Garte not too far behind here.

"Yup." You chime with a smile, looking at Garroth, "Garroth and I were just deciding on what kind of game we wanted to play together."

He squints at you, "I said Mario Kart."

"Then let's play."

Zane chuckles as you four pile onto the couch, you snuggle into Zane arms.

After you get defeated, Vylad plays against Garroth. You rest your head against Zane's chest. His use-to-be steady heartbeat increases slightly, you smile.

Just to mess with him, you get closer and hum, then whisper, "I love you."

He tightens his arms around you, his heartbeat rapidly increasing. Maybe you shouldn't have said it. It seems like he might get a heart attack.

"I love you too."

"Guys! Pancakes are ready!" Zianna calls from the kitchen.

"Already?" Garroth asks, you look at your phone to see an hour and a half has passed.

"Well, yeah. It's been longer than you think."

Garroth and Vylad get up before you guys and start towards the dining room. You still have your head rested against Zane's chest.

"You're too comfy. I don't wanna move." You complain, Zane chuckles, you can hear the rumbling.

"Come on. It won't be for long." He says, you both get up and walk into the doorway of the dining room. Vylad is already trying to steal bacon off of Garroth's plate.

"Uh oh." Zianna giggles, you tilt your head at her.

"What?" Zane asks.

"You two are under the mistletoe." Garte answers, you look up to see the mistletoe, and when you turn to look at Zane, his lips are already on yours.

You melt into the kiss, and get an 'awww' from Zianna and Vylad. A bunch of gagging from Garroth, and chuckling from Garte.

When you pull away, Zane rests his forehead against yours.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/n)."

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Merry Christmas guys!

I wish I could say mine was going well, but it could be better

I literally just cried like five or so minutes ago

(I'm fine don't worry about me.)

Uh

We're THREE parts away from part 69 and Idfk if you want me to do something for that or not 😉

Also

Just a quick question for you guys

For those who have over 300 books in their library

How do you keep up with the updates?

Doglover told me that they don't get updates often, which I can believe, but I'm still curious

Anyways

Merry Christmas! Hope yours is going better than mine

For those who have requested, they'll come out in a jiffy

Make sure to request!

~ Quinn

Stay safe, alright guys?