Zane x Suicidal Reader

Requested byyyyy: 

aNYWAYS

takes place in MYSTREET season 1

YEAS

WARNING: MENTION OF SUICIDE/ATTEMPTED SUICIDE AND SELF HARM. IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THIS, PLEASE SKIP THIS ONE AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE TO COME OUT. I'M SORRY.

IF YOU'RE DEPRESSED AND/OR CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE, PLEASE DON'T DO IT. I'M HERE IF YOU NEED HELP. IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. I LOVE YOU ALL TOO MUCH TO LET YOU GO.

----------------------------------------

You stand in front of the mirror, tilting your head slightly as you stare at yourself.

The reflection obviously, mimics your actions. Although, unlike the reflection, your eyes only wander over your body to see all the things you hate.

And after it does that, it proceeds to pull you deeper into the thoughts. How everyone hates you. Your family never contacts you. Your sister stopped talking to you after you moved away.

Your wrist starts to itch. Your hand drifts over to it slowly, your eyes watching as the blood starts to coat your fingertips.

Everyone, has practically seen the cuts on your wrists. Except for a select few, because you knew they'd take it away form you. Your only safe place away from everyone judgmental, was your wrists. You'd made that your go to.

After it stopped being itchy, you hold out your hands and stare at the damage, it isn't as bad as it was yesterday, or the day before.

Or how bad it was last month.

It was only getting worse, because your boyfriend, Zane, had recently been taking the later shifts at work, or the early ones. And you'd rarely get to see him because he would be hanging out with Aphmau.

Which of course led you to believe that he liked her a lot better than he liked you.

But then that would lead to another thought, why keep you around if he doesn't like you anymore?

Simple, he's only keeping you around for rent. Or for company when he actually needs you or when he can't hang out with Aphmau.

And it seemed like it was more and more true whenever he'd come home and talk about his day with her. But whenever Aphmau would talk about him, it wasn't as big as a deal. Because she had a boyfriend that she'd loved since High School.

But Zane, he'd only met you three years ago, and you've been dating for only a year. So it seemed like since he knew her for a lot longer, that he loved her more.

Which would always end up making you walk into the bathroom to escape. 

During the small amount of time you were able to hang around Zane, you weren't completely all over him. But you did try to get his attention a lot. And he didn't like that very much.

Which always made you excuse yourself to the bathroom, or say that you were going to bed.

And even the times he was laying beside you in bed, he would hardly look your way, or even touch you. Which only made you sink lower.

Turning on the sink, you push your wrists underneath the cold water. It stings for a couple of minutes before it slowly starts to feel normal, the blood runs right down the drain without staining the sink bowl.

You couldn't count how many times you'd have to scrub the blood off of the white.

Your hand reaches for the medicine cabinet.

You weren't even thinking anymore, your hands thought for you, as you grabbed the pill bottle.

Popping open the cap was relatively easy, it fell to the ground with a clutter

Tilting the bottle up, only a couple managed to fall into your mouth, until the door slammed open.

Zane didn't waste any time jumping at you, making sure to catch your head before it hit the floor, he opened you mouth and forcefully grabbed the few that were in your mouth.

You start sobbing, Zane pulls you close to his body, you can feel his heart beating rapidly. He rocks you back and forth.

"What were you thinking (Y/n)?" He whispers, you shake your head.

"Y-you hate me!" You exclaim, your voice cracking, he draws in a breath, pulling you closer.

"I-I don't hate you.." He trails off, shock dripping off of his voice.

"It seems a lot like-like it. You never spend time with me anymore." You sob, burying your head into his chest, he moves one of his arms, rustles around for a second, and then brings something out.

You move your head slightly, and see a box. 

An engagement ring box.

"Because I was looking all over hell for this one ring." He says, pulling you closer, there was no more room left between you two now. 

"You-you..." You trail off.

"I was going to propose to you tonight." He whispers, kissing your forehead, moving down to your face, "So I could make you mine."

He kisses you, and its a few moments before he pulls away. Silence fills the bathroom until he sighs and says;

"Forever and always."

------------------------

OOF

AMIRITE

anyways

I, am not depressed, or suicidal, but I do think I'm dyslexic

Okay, no more jokes

well, maybe except for the fact that its kinda hard to write something depressing when you're listening to pop songs

okAY I'M DONE NOW I SWEAR

I'M NOT DEPRESSED

BUT I AM HERE FOR THOSE WHO ARE

BECAUSE ILY

anyways, I won't be on here for probably two hours

There might be another update tonight but I don't think so

Also 

For Black Butler fans, 

Idk i love it and I wish Netflix would pUT IT BACK YOU DAMN FUCKING-

MASDSAJD,AS,SD

HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND UNTIL NEXT TIME ~ Quinn

REQUESTS ARE 100% OPEN

ALSO I UPDATED THE NEW GARROTH X READER, FOR THOSE WHO WERE THERE FOR IT ORIGINALLY

NEXT UP: Zane x Neko Reader