Cheating Zane x Reader

:3 Everyone should feel special...
It's Friday! Enjoy!

You never in a million years thought this would happen to you. Or thought that Zane would do this to you.

You loved him unconditionally and you thought he loved you back the same, how the hell did you guys end up like this?

He hadn't told you, you'd found out, normally how it works.

You'd broken down right then and there, he was so confused on what to do, he just stared while you cried.

But eventually you had to push yourself up and then you locked yourself in the bathroom, you cried in there instead.

You thought he'd loved you the same and he would never do this to you, why would he do this to you?

The girl he was also dating was Aphmau, you knew he still had feelings for her but you didn't know it had gotten this bad.

" (Y/n), open the door." Zane says.

You continue crying, ignoring him, but eventually he wasn't leaving you alone so you had to turn on the shower and sit there like that.

You personally though he didn't have a right to be near you anymore, you knew you were gonna move away pretty far and lose all connections with everyone, why did this happen to you?

You showed him love and he showed you betrayal. You never thought this would happen, never in a million years you thought this would happen to you.

But life went and knocked that down.

You hear a hoarse voice on the other side of the door.

" (Y/n), please." He says " Open the door."

You ignore him, grabbing your phone and throwing it at the door, it scares the shit out of him and he doesn't say anything for a few seconds.

" (Y/n), I'm sorry." He says.

You keep ignoring him, you don't need the worthless comments he has to say, if anything he should be going to see his new girlfriend, you don't need this. He just got rid of you, you aren't going to crawl back to his feet this easily.

" Leave me alone Zane!" You yell.

It's quiet on the other side of the door and you think you might've finally done it until the door unlocks, which makes you curse under your breath.

He opens the door and his eyes are a bit red and puffy, he stands there, staring st you, and now you're pissed.

" Go away Zane! Go to Aphmau!" You yell.

" (Y/n), no, I'm sorry." He says.

" Zane, you think "I'm sorry" is gonna fix this?! You cheated on me! I don't want to be near you anymore! You broke the trust I had with you! With Aphmau!" You yell, pushing yourself up.

He stares at you, looks down and then wipes away some tears he has, he then turns around, walking away.

You shut the bathroom door again and then actually get in the shower.

It's warm, it's already helping you clear your thoughts. Which is helping on a huge level.

He cheated on you. You want to give him a second chance but now you're afraid, afraid of him doing it again and then it's harsher this time, to a point where you won't be able to fix it.

But you want to fix it, when you saw him crying, it broke a small part of your heart you see him like that.

The water turned cold and you decided it was time to get out, you grab your towel and wrap it around you, going to the shared bedroom Zane and you shared.

Zane was on the bed, his face was stuffed into the pillow, for a second you thought he was awake, but his breathing was slow so he must've been asleep.

You walk over to the dresser and change into some regular clothes.

After that you stared at him for a second, you didn't want to leave him here and you didn't want to stay.

" I'm sorry Zane." You whisper, grabbing your satchel and throwing some clothes and stuff into and then you walk out of the room and into the living room, grabbing your set of car keys and then walking out the front door.

You get in your car, sitting there for a moment, deciding if this is what you wanted, you wanted to leave.

ITS SOMETHING

It's not great but it's something

I'm sorry, this was like a mix between cheating and breaking up

But hey, it's something

And I hope you enjoyed and have a great day and until next time ~ Quinn

*The schedule will now resume