Beauty And The Beast

This was a request! Requested by: a-trashcan

Nice name XD

Sorry if isn't really good, but I honestly haven't seen Beauty and the Beast in forever, but don't worry, it'll still end up good... hopefully.

Enjoy!

" Come on Cupcake, it isn't that hard? Do I have to lead?" You ask with a giggle.

He glares down at you " No."

" Then start trying before I put you in a dress and make you play the Beauty part."

" Why're we even doing this in the first place?" He asks, bored.

You take in a hasty inhale, putting your hand on your chest as if you were offended " Zane Ro'Meave! Did you forget?"

" Yes?"

You sigh, letting go of him all together to rub your temples and pace around.

" We're going to this ball-ish thing, we dress like a certain Disney movie and then act out a song or a dance scene. We chose Beauty and the Beast becauuseee.."

" Oh." He says.

" Exactly, the dancing will be a lot easier if you actually start trying, you'll get a hang of it in no time!"

He sighs, rolling his eyes slightly.

" Don't you dare roll your one eye at me! I will smack that thing right out of you skull." 

He sighs, getting back into position, holding your hand as he takes the lead.

And that's when joy surges through you, as you're both able to do the dance fully, the twirling and side to side motions in a perfect pace with the actual scene.

" Cupcake.. you've been paying attention?"

" I'm not completely heartless after all." He says with a small, sarcastic smile.

" Don't make me smack you."

You hug him, then look at the time.

" Shite! Go change, and then we'll go."

He grunts in response as you grab your clothes that you set out, and then rushing to the bathroom.

Yes, you both changed in different rooms, but that's only because Zane was the uncomfortable one. You couldn't care less either way.

After you were both done changing, you rushed him into the car and gave him directions to the place.

" Zane! You probably don't understand how fun this will actually be!" You say cheerfully.

" Yippee." He says.

You smile, leaning over and kissing his cheek before you look out your window, watching the trees go by.

When you reached the placed, you were suddenly a bit freaked out.

" This looks a lot like..." You mutter quietly, looking down at your phone to see that you've reached the destination.

" What?" Zane asks.

" Weird." You say, pushing yourself out of the car and then going inside, your dress rustling slightly as you went inside.

When you walked inside the castle, your jaw practically hit the floor.

" I-its an exact r-replica... of the real.. Disney movie." You squeak.

You look over to Zane, he shrugs and takes your hand, leading you to the ballroom place.

" How do you know..?"

" Instinct?" He says.

When you get inside the ballroom, you knew you were losing your mind.

" Is it only me, or did we just walk into Beauty and the Beast reincarnated?" You say, chuckling nervously at the end.

" Eh." Zane says.

That's when the music started to play, scaring you right out of your skin, Zane started dancing naturally to the music, as you taught him.

" Th-this is really freaky." 

When you look at Zane, he smiles, twirling you before dancing with you regularly.

You continue rubbing your eyes, trying to comprehend what's happening, but to no avail.

" Its just like from the movie Zane. We're in the actual movie."

" Do you like it?" He asks suddenly.

" What?" You ask, looking at him curiously, just to see him smirking at you.

" You're welcome (Y/n)." He says.

" Welcome for what..? If I may ask.."

" You'll see." He says.

Why is he acting so mysteriously all of a sudden?

I'm so sorry this is short! But I'll make a second part, I promise!

But for now... I have something after this planned...

It'll be posted a few minutes after this

But, I accept all requests and find them as a personal challenge, so please, don't be shy, no request is too much for me, just take the Garroth x Reader for example...

(Jk)

But yea, I promise I'll make a second part, but for now, I hope you enjoyed and have a great day and until next time ~ Quinn

(One of the reasons why I didn't make something longer is because I'm hella tired and I gotta get this out fast for you guys! Love you to pieces!)