Movies

Ar har har look at this

Yes, I know, how awesome of me (Not really because I'm technically delaying requests and I apologize)

Anyways, enjoy!

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

"So what kind of movie do you want to watch?" You ask, Zane shrugs.

"Okay well, we need to decide." You laugh lightly, your eyes scanning over the options.

"Any movie you want to see." He says, you lean your head against his shoulder. You squeeze his hand a bit.

"That's a lot of movies." You say, a smile coming over your face.

"(Y/n), we talked about this. We're not going to watch all of the movies."

Huffing our playfully, you cross your arms. Pushing out your bottom lip, you pout slightly. Zane rolls his eyes.

"Jumanji?" Zane asks, you shrug.

"Sure."

Walking up to the window, you get the tickets. Zane pays for them, but he won't do social interaction most of the time. So you end up doing it for him.

"Alright, lets go." You say, taking his hand and putting your head on his shoulder.

He hums in response, you can feel the vibrations through his shoulder.

"I love you." You mumble, thinking he can't hear you.

He leans down slowly, he must've removed his scarf because you feel his lips next to your ear, "I love you too."

As he pulls away, he also pulls up his scarf nonchalantly. Your face starts to feel hot and you look away.

"Popcorn? Candy? Soda or slushee?" He asks, you clear your throat for a moment.

"Just a (drink choice)." You say, smiling at him. His left cheek lifts up slightly. He must be smirking.

"Your face is red." He comments, looks at the menu, and then steps up to get the stuff.

Walking up behind him, you throw your arms around him, pressing your face to his back.

-

"You ready for the movie?" Zane asks, you nod.

You two were now in your seats. And since the arm rests between the seats were moveable, you two moved the one between you both. And you ended up snuggled into his side.

The theatre suddenly gets darker, and you lean your head against his chest. It seems as if his heartbeat was steady until you did that.

Giggling, you close your eyes for a moment, taking in his warmth, then you open your eyes and start watching the movie.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

I know, it's short

Hope you liked it

~ Quinn