Zane x Reader

Imma just put Zane x Reader until I have an actual idea so whatevs. Enjoy~

(S/t) ~ Skin Tone

(Y/n) ~ Your name

" Zane~" You purr in his ear.

Your sitting on his back, leaning over his shoulder a bit.

He turns towards you, and you pull his scarf down somewhat.

" Hm?"

You kiss him, not a quick peck, slow and passionate. It makes him blush furiously.

When you pull back, Zane is looking at you with wide eyes.

" What has gotten into you?" He asks, pulling his scarf back up.

You pull it back down, kissing him again, this time biting his lip a bit when you pull back.

He raises a brow, " Are you okay?"

" Zane." You whine.

" What? What did I do? I'm trying to watch tv (Y/n)." He says.

" No." You whine, hugging him from behind.

" But I wanna." He says.

" I don't want you to." You say, kissing his cheek.

" But I need to catch up on the episodes." He says.

" You can do that later Cupcake." You whine.

He blushes at his nickname. And stares at you, and for a split second, you see his eyes flick to your lips and back.

He then kisses you, and you smile into the kiss, kissing him back.

He licks the bottom of your lip, and you open your mouth for entrance, you fight for dominance but he wins and explores his new territory.

When you pull away for air, Zane turns his body around, so he's sitting up and facing you.

He kisses you again, and your fingers find their way into his hair, and you pull on it a bit, earning a groan from him in return.

His arms wrap around your lower back, pulling you closer in one small motion.

The second time you pull away for air, he slowly starts to club over you, taking off his sweatshirt and scarf before working his way on your shirt.

Hold on, at first he didn't want to do it, and now he does.

You look down a bit more, and now you see the problem, he has an erection, that's why.

He goes to your (s/t) neck, biting it a small bit while reaching down to your pants/shorts. Pulling them off quickly.

Your hands find their way to his pants, unzipping them, add he takes it off after that, which leaves you in your under clothes and him in his boxers.

He unclips your bra, immediately going down and sucking one of your buds, while massaging the other, and you release several moans during this.

His other hand then trails down to your clitoris, rubbing it a bit, and you tug on his hair a bit, getting a groan from him.

He kisses you, pulling down your underwear slowly, and of course, even though he's done this before, his face is as red as a tomato.

You pull down his boxers, and his member springs up.

(Guys, this is where I regret my decision of making it a lemon *facepalms*)

So, now your both officially naked, whoo hoo, you've made it.

He slides his member in, earning an immediate moan from you and a kitten-like groan from him.

It makes you laugh a bit but, your quickly shut up by him sucking on your neck.

He pulls out, only to push it back in as quickly, and he does this over and over until you've reached the end.

When you do reach the end, you and him let out one more moan before climaxing.

(No, he did not wear a condom. Please do not ask lol)

He pulls out, as then lays on top of you, mostly in your boobs, using them as a pillow.

The blankets are pulled up high enough and you two fall asleep, happily.

Aannddd you can thank Nata_Nari for makin me finish this a bit faster, I am working on another one already, I just had to finish this when no one was looking over my shoulder.

So, hope you enjoyed an have a great day and until next time ~ Quinn