Jealous Zane x Reader

:P enjoy!

You literally were talking to one of your best friends and Zane didn't like it.

When you watched him talk to Aphmau, his best friend, you never felt jealous and you let him have his space.

He got jealous of your bff, (NAME).

Which for whatever reason, had kinda started pissing you off.

He was your best friend, he needed to give you space, like you gave him space for his friends.

But it was cute, he would blush a lot more and he'd hug you and kiss you and became more lovey dovey around you.

But you didn't purposely torture him with it, that was mean and you loved him and desired to keep him.

So now here you are, talking with your bff and Zane was around.

Zane mostly spent the entire day binging My Little Horsies, until he got bored and decided to jump in on the conversation.

" Anyways, that's my view of Black Butler. It was a good anime but it needed work at the end of season two." He says.

You laugh " Although I'd have to agree about the ending, the anime was great throughout the first season and the second up until the ending."

He nods " Yea, I agree with you on that."

Zane snakes his arms around you and pulls your back into his chest.

Your bff looks a bit torn on what to do.

Until he gets a text, then he looks relieved.

" I have to go, I'll see you later." He says, waving goodbye to you.

You wave back and after that he leaves.

Zane breathes on your neck, laughing lowly.

He suddenly licks your neck, sending a shiver down your spine.

" What has gotten into you Zane?" You ask.

" I love you." He says, kissing your jaw.

" I love you too?" You say, questioning what he has planned.

He pulls you closer, tightening his grip around your waist as he puts his head in your neck and starts sucking at your sweet spot.

You close your eyes, holding in the moans.

" Zane please, not now." You say.

He stops and picks you up, walking up to your guys' bedroom.

He sets you on the bed, kissing you.

You melt into the kiss, giving in.

When he pulls away, he smiles.

You sigh and roll your eyes, all he wanted to do was get you to himself.

" Let me guess," You say, looking at him " You want to cuddle and watch My Little Horsies?"

He blushes a bit and nods " If you're okay with it."

You nod, crawling up the bed and waiting for him to do the same.

He gets under the covers as well and you make him place his arm around your waist as you snuggle into his side.

He turns on the show and you close your eyes, listening to the show as you drift asleep.

He shifts, making you even more comfortable and warm and he kisses your forehead.

You fall asleep.

When you awake, its to the doorbell and you yawn and stretch.

Zane isn't next to you, so you get up to go answer the door, it's your best friend.

He looks relieved and you open the door.

" I forgot my manga." He says.

" Good thing you remembered, I probably would've kept it for myself." You say.

" I know you would've." He says, waking in and grabbing the manga " But I would've noticed, it's a Black Butler manga."

You laugh and then you hear a door open, you look over your shoulder and it's Zane, he comes down the hallway.

" Oh, (Y/n), you're awake." He says.

" Yea, I woke up because (bff name) here was panicking cause I had his manga."

" I wasn't panicking." He says.

" Lies." You say.

(Bff name) rolls his eyes and leaves, you walk up to Zane and hug him.

" I love you." He says.

" You know, you're really cute when you're jealous." You say, your face in his chest.

He sighs " I am not jealous."

" Yes you are, don't deny it." You say.

He doesn't say anything so you look up at him and he looks down at you with a smile.

One in a million chance, task: steal the kiss.

You get up on your tippy toes and kiss him, he kisses back and when you pull away, you smile.

" Victory is mine!" You cheer, skipping into the kitchen.

" Not so much." He says.

You laugh, making Zane help you make dinner.

Grrr

That was shit, but I have other things planned

Like four more things are ahead of this.

"Things" I am getting so tired/lazy

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and have a great day and until next time ~ Quinn