❤Chapter 76❤

Felix's POV

Nasa labas pa kami ng ER at hinihintay ang paglabas ng doctor upang malaman ang kalagayan ni Art. Everyone her was hoping for Art's safety. I looked at Kath, tulala lang siya. I went near to her and touch her at her back and tried to comfort her. Or should I say, I comforted her para mawala siya sa pagiging tulala niya.

I looked at the parent's of Art. When suddenly, Art's mother talked to his husband.

"Why do Art need to suffer this illness ?" she talked to her husband solemnly.

"I know it was my fault. I know he get that illness from me. Namana niya yung sakit ko. I'm so sorry for that, honey." He talked to his wife then they both hugged each other.

Kath was shocked on what she had listened. G*dd*mnit. Di pa nga pala alam ni Kath ang lahat.

"Tita. Ano pong ibig nyong sabihin?" Kath went to Art's mother and talked to her. "All this time, we've been each other, fooling each other and hiding all this sort of thing ? Why did someone didn't even tell a single thing about this to me ? I've been with Art always, but I didn't know about this, I always witnesses him fainted and I thought it was just normal to him but then It is not, because I always thought it is normal to him. Aside from me, who among you didn't also know about this?" She talked seriously to us. No one raises their hand. Everyone already knew about Art's condition except Kath. "So all of you here already knew about this. Okay. That was good." She added then tears started to fall on her eyes. Clark went to her.

"We're so sorry dear. I know you've became friends with Art for a long time. Sorry for not telling you about this." sabi ng Papa ni Art. 'Friend'.

"Hey. Let's stay calm, babe." Clark said to her.

"Don't call me 'babe'." she shouted at Clark.

"Don't shout here. Wag kang mangeskandalo dito. Nakakahiya sa mga tao." He said to Kath. Mahina lang yung pagkakasabi na Clark nun kay Kath pero rinig ko pa rin kasi ang lapit ko lang sa kanila.

"Then don't talk to me and don't f*ckingly touch me." She angrily said to Clark that made Clark to stay away on her.

*Door Opens*

Bumukas yung pinto ng ER at nakita namin na lumabas yung Doctor. Agad namang tinungo ng mga magulang ni Art ang doctor.

"How's my son, Doc?" Tanong ng papa ni Art sa doctor.

"The patient has Cardiomegaly or an Enlarged Heart. I know for sure that the parent already knew about this at first and maybe the reason why the patient have this condition is because he genetically inherit this condition to his parent. But It's not the parents fault. No one wants to have this kind of illness." the doctor said.

"Ano po yung Cardiomegaly doc?" Tanong ni Kath. Tinignan ko naman si Kris, tulala na naman kay Doc Nielson.

"The heart enlarges due to the damage of the heart muscles. The heart still pump blood normally but as the condition progresses, the heart's pumping ability declines. Some of the causes of having this was Pregnancy, Alcohol Abuse, Drug Abuse, Hypertension, and Genetics or inherited conditions from either of the both parent." the doctor explained to us. Kaya pala minsan hirap makahinga si Art because the size of his heart, doubled, and and beats so fast.