❤Chapter 62❤ The Bro Talk

Art's POV

That text ? 'Di ko naman talaga intensyong sabihin yun sa kanya. Actually, I am just testing her. I don't want to break up with Kath. You know how much I love her. I love her more than I do love myself, my things, and everything. I can even pray to lost all my properties just not to lost my Kathnese. But what I saw, is a f*cking crazy act Kath would never ever do. All of this was A.D.'s fault.

I was on my way back to my father's house to teach A.D. a lesson. I don't care if my parents would hate me of what I am going to do to my brother. Right now, all I want to do is to put all the blame to A.D.

*Beep Beep*

I arrived to my father's house fastly. When the gate opened again, I went inside.

Rushingly, I get out from my car then I entered the house rapidly.

When I entered the sala, I saw A.D. walking in an infinite walk.

I rushedly go after him then hold him on his neck.

"Art. 'Di ako makahinga." he said. But I don't care.

"What did you do to her ?" I asked him and stared him on the eyes. Then I added some force on holding his neck.

"Actually, I-I-I didn't do anything. Sh-she's the one wh-wh-who did anything to me." he said that made me shocked.

"What do you mean ?" sabi ko tapos inalis ko yung kamay ko mula sa pagkakahawak sa leeg niya.

"She's the one who kissed me. I just went to a bar para maglabas lang ng sama ng loob pero nakuha niya yung atensiyon ko. I saw her drinking alone that's why I came closer to her because I think we have the same problem. Bakit ba naman kasi mag-iinom ang isang babae kung walang problema ? Long story short, she gave me a glass of drink and I'd intended not to drink it but she became mad that's why I drink it and a moment of drinking, she came closer to me the she sit on my lap then she said something about a guy whom she is calling as 'Fre' and she think of me as that guy then she kissed me." he explained to me.

*dug dug*

*dug dug*

*dug dug*

"But why did you kissed her back?" I asked him. My voice turned into a calm voice. I know that if I will release my anger, something bad would happen again. That's why I should control my emotions.

*dug dug*

*dug dug*

*dug dug*

"Sorry bro. I just don't know that the girl whom I am kissing was your girlfriend. I'm so sorry." he said tapos lumuhod siya sa harapan ko. S*cks.

"Actually, walang may kasalanan dito. Maybe napaka immature ko pa para magkaroon ng relasyon with Kath. I don't even know a single piece of her problems. Wala akong kwentang boyfriend A.D." I said then napaupo ako.

A.D.'s POV

Art was crying ? Maybe because she really love that girl. Ughhh. Kung 'di lang sana ako pumunta ng bar kanina at kung 'di ko lang sana pinatulan yung babae, sana 'di to mangyayari ngayon. Ughh.

I think I should do something for them to comeback together again.

"Bro. I'm so sorry. But I think the night's getting deeper. You need to rest." at nakuha ko pa talagang sabihin yun ?

Tumayo naman si Art.

"I will get Arthena away from you here. Since mom and dad will again leave this house for work. I will tell them to transfer Arthena to my school. I will also tell them to give our maids some months of rest. You should live by yourself A.D. I will also tell your girlfriend not to come here for you. You can meet each other to another places but not here in the house. And also. I will also tell Mom and Dad to lessen your allowance. You deserve to be taught a lesson A.D." he said to me. The things the he said made me shocked. He's really mad at me. g*dd*mnit.

---------------------