CHAPTER 32: Let's End This!

BENSON

What the fuck had I gotten her into? There's no possible way she would still want to be with me after all of this. I wouldn't blame her neither.

I'm not sure in what I was going to do but knew I had to think up of something fast though.

"It's a shame Benson. You really let me down. You know better than to get the FBI involved. The rules were simple, just as they've always been." Mordecai begins to say.

"You son-of-a-bitch!" I yell at him as I struggle myself free from the guy's grasp and lunge towards Mordecai.

I immediately jump him and cause him to fall back hard onto the ground as I start throwing blows to his head one after the other a few times before I get yanked off by his men and they stand me up and hold me as Mordecai stands up and grins at me with blood staining his teeth as he spits it out on the ground while looking at me before walking towards me.

"You really shouldn't have done that." He says.

The next thing I see his him looking over at Liona and Mystique and nods to his guy who flips a switch that lowers the chains and the barbed-wired-made-cage down into the murky ice cold lake water down below.

I struggle to try and break free and wonder where in the fuck is the back up when I start doing something I never thought I would ever do which was beg.

"Please Mordecai, please let them go and I swear I'll do whatever the hell you want." I start to plead as I looked at Mystique and Liona while I heard their muffled screams through the duct tape as they both are lowered until they are neck deep into the water.

"It's too late now." He says and then I hear the sound of gunshots go off and now the agents that were trying to help me were now laying a pool of their own blood behind me.

"FUCCKKK!!!" I screamed.

Then the sound of the heavy doors being busted through we all start to turn and Mordecai's men start shooting at the FBI agents that came bursting in and soon it became a shootout.

I was able to finally break free from the guys grasp and quickly knocked him out with one swing before he had a chance to shoot me and then I grabbed his gun and started running towards Mystique and Liona, ducking while trying to dodge flying bullets at the same time as I tried to help them, but was immediately stopped half way by the big guy that looked like Bane from that batman movie by the way he was built and his height and that was the one who lowered the girls into the water.

He threw the first punch and it sent me flying back a little ways and made me land on a few tall wooden 'fragile' labeled crate boxes that I ended up breaking on instant impact.

Fuck that hurt like a mother fucker. I thought to myself as I struggled to try and get up but was instantly grabbed before I could see clearly of anything by the same guy.

"I've been waiting to do this for a long time." The guy says and I try taking a good look at him to see if I remembered anything about him but I didn't. At least, not right away.

Then when I finally realized who he was and how him and I had a huge falling out years ago, not to mention I was able to beat his ass badly in front of everyone causing him to lose his high status/title/role in Mordecai's crew.

"Is that all you got?!" I taunted towards him with a smile as blood was dripping from my mouth.

We continued fighting and throwing a good amount of blows towards each other. Which I will give it to him that it seems he has been doing a lot of training as he's a lot stronger now.