CHAPTER 24: The Best Night Ever

BENSON

So far everything was going great and I was so happy she was enjoying it all.

When she turned around to face me and wrap her arms over my shoulders, we looked into each other's eyes and smiled at me before we started sharing a long and passionate kiss.

Though it turned into an even deeper and more lustful one.

I pull our lips apart just a little bit.

"I love when your lips are mine." I tell her.

"I feel the same way too about yours on mine. And, well, I want to ask you something." She begins.

"Okay." I reply not sure in what she wants to say.

"Do you think we could make this more like what happens on prom night and you make love to me?" She says, sounding embarrassed.

I lift her head up to look at me again as she has looked away out of embarrassment.

"Only if that's what you want." I tell her.

She nods her head and smiles looking like she feels relieved a little bit with my answer.

I just smile and lean in to start kissing her again and while doing so, I start to slowly remove her cardigan she wore over her dress and tossed it to the side then started kissing his way down the side of my neck as he slowly unzips the back of her dress and let it drop to the floor leaving her in her heels, bra and panties.

She looks like she's about to try and cover herself up a bit but I keep her hands down and shake my head.

"No. You're sexy and I want to see your body. Tonight is your night." I tell her lowly and then start removing her bra slowly before then kissing my way down between her breasts as I cup them both and begin sucking on her nipples one at a time, making her moan.

Then while looking up into her eyes, I kiss my way down her stomach and get on my knees while slowly pulling down her panties and then removing her heels and sliding my hands up each leg then while still looking up at her, I smile at her before moving my head in closer and begin flicking at her sweet bud with my tongue.

Next I start using my whole tongue to begin licking her sweet tasting pussy and then put one of her legs on top of one of my shoulders as I start then to finger her with one finger and then two while continuing to eat her out.

She grips onto my hair tighter and I notice her throwing back her head while moaning even more.

I move my tongue faster and faster along with speeding up my finger thrusting inside of her tight and wet pussy. Then I stop after a moment of tasting her sweet juices, I stand back up again and she starts to unbutton my dress shirt then tossing it off to the side as well and looking at my abs and chest with lust.

We start to kiss each other again as I next begin slowly moving her back towards the bed where I gently lay on top of her onto the bed then having her scoot back and place her head onto the pillows.

I start to feel her unbuckle and unzip my pants before slipping her hand inside of them and starts rubbing the bulge from my boxers.

I couldn't help but let out a moan and become even harder than before. When I was ready, I got up real quick to remove my pants and boxers then start rolling a condom on before making my way back on top of her and in between her legs.

"Are you sure about this baby." I asked her.

"Yes. I'm ready." She assures me again.

"Okay, but I'm gonna start off slow." I tell her.

"Okay." She nods her head and I next bury my face in the side of her neck as I start slowly placing my cock deep inside of her pussy until every inch was inside of her making her gasp and I start off slow at first.

She feels so wet and tight. As I begin moving in and out of her slowly, I hear her at first start to groan a little bit in pain but then it turns into a moan of pleasure and as I'm kissing her mouth, I feel her legs wrap around my waist and then she begins moaning at me to go faster. And of course, I give her exactly what she wants and start thrusting faster and faster then harder a few times as we both get close to coming.

We both come at the same time and moan in ecstasy as we finish making love to one another. And I'm not sure about her but I know that I just had the best sex I have ever had in my life.

We end up getting ourselves cleaned up in the shower after I toss the condom in the trash and then we fall asleep naked in each other's arms.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)