CHAPTER 17: I'm A Virgin

MYSTIQUE

Last night on our date, it had gotten weird towards the end and when he told me that he had to meet up with his best friend Max and that it was about the job site, I felt it was about something else but, it's not my business and I'm sure if it was really bad then he would tell me. Besides, he isn't that lifestyle anymore.

Today school wasn't so bad. In fact, it was one of the best days of my life since Nora and Kent weren't here today.

After the last bell finally rang though, I grabbed the books I needed for a couple of the big final projects we were having most of our grades being counted on.

When I walked outside to start walking home, I heard someone whistling at me in a sexy way.

"Hey there sexy." I hear a familiar deep husky voice call out towards me.

I look up and see it's Benson, leaning against his work truck, standing there in a stance with his arms crossed over his chest, checking me out.

Damnit, he's making me blush in front of people at school and yes, I can tell people are looking. Which is just great, as I know they will tell Nora and Kent and I will be teased even more than usual for it.

However, even if this was the last day of my life, I would love nothing more than to spend my last moments with him.

So I lift my head high, ignore the stares and walk right up to him as he reaches out and pulls me in by holding my head and leaning into to smash his lips gently onto mine.

Everything and everyone around seemed to disappear whenever he did that. Than once he stopped, we looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him with a smile.

"I came to pick up my girl. I got off work early today and thought we could grab something to eat." He tells me.

"Sounds good. But I can't stay out too late tonight. I have to start on my projects that will help me graduate." I explain to him.

"Not a problem baby. In fact if you want, I can help you out." He winks at me.

"We'll see." I chuckled.

He next opened the door for me and then closed it after I got in then we headed towards a deli sub shop and grabbed some sandwiches along with a couple of drinks and snacks before we headed towards his office onsite at the building he's working on.

To be honest, I liked it here. Him and I both could relax and not have to worry about Kent or Nora or anyone for that matter, interrupting us. Besides, he told me that he too actually had to take a look at a few blueprints and figure a few things out anyways and that I could work on my projects and use his laptop if I wanted to.

Things seemed to have been happening pretty fast however, I'm not complaining ans definitely am not meaning it in a bad way.

I really do enjoy myself a lot whenever I'm with him.

For the next few hours, he was 'working' on his work stuff while I was 'working' in my projects. Or it was more like we tried to but I kept feeling like I was being stared at and every time I would look up I'd catch him looking at me and vice versa. It was cute and romantic in a way. A little playful even.

I'm not sure neither if rather or not this is too soon to even say this but, just by him doing something small of a gesture such as those things, I have to admit, it kind of turns me on. However, I'm a virgin and he's not used to those. Plus, I think this is too soon.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)