CHAPTER 23: Better Than Prom!!

MYSTIQUE

For the next several days, it seemed like they were going by really fast and soon enough, it was prom night.

I was excited and even though I wasn't going to where everybody else was for prom, I still was really excited as the others were. I even had the luxury of not having to deal with Nora or Kent during that time.

Tonight, Liona helped me get ready by doing my hair and make up so that I could feel pampered without having to pay the expensive price you do.

After she was done, I finished getting myself ready and as soon as I came walking out of my room to show her the entire look put together, her jaw dropped immediately and followed it up with a big smile.

"Oh my god." She says. "You look amazing." She comments.

"Thanks." I smiled. "You don't think it's too much right?" I asked although it's too late now anyways.

"Hell no. Wherever he decides to take you you look great for it." She grins.

I smile back at her and then next hear a knock at the door. I then take in a deep nervous breath and let it out before I open it up and see Benson standing there in a really nice suit with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Wow." He says as he looks me up and down while smiling. "You look beyond amazingly beautiful."

"Thank you." I smile in return while starting to blush. "So do you."

"Thanks. Oh and these are for you." He says as he hands me the flowers.

"Thank you." I replied while taking them and just as I was about to turn and put them in a vase real quick, Liona came walking up behind me.

"Oh, I've got those girl. Go and have some fun." She tells us.

"Okay, thank you, for everything." I tell her.

"Anytime." She winks at me.

After heading outside and her shutting the door behind us, I notice ahead of us parked next to the curb was a long black limo.

"Oh my god. I-is that for us?" I ask.

"Of course." He chuckles a little bit.

I next feel his hand move to my lower back and begins escorting me towards the limo. Then he opens the door, helps me inside and gets in himself before telling the driver to go ahead and take off.

Throughout the entire drive over to the restaurant, he had his arm around me and I noticed how he couldn't stop looking at me.

When we finally pulled up in front of the place, the driver walked around to my door and opened it up to let me out. I next 'thanked' him. For doing that and we walked inside with my arm looped through his arm.

The restaurant outside was lit up with dimmed lights and the pathway that lead up towards the restaurant was lit up by the dimmed small candles.

When we walked inside I was right away taken back as I started looking around and admiring the expensive decor as throughout the  place, the ceilings had beautiful and expensive chandeliers hanging complimented by the rest of the decor in the place that was filled with tall booths so that everyone who sat at their tables had privacy  and the lights were all dim everywhere like outside. It was welcoming yet intimate.

After being seated and ordered, I noticed that Benson was still looking at me with a smile.

"What?" I asked as I had hoped he wasn't trying to hold in laughter from either lipstick being on my teeth or something as embarrassing.

"Nothing. You just, you look amazing." He tells me.

"You're so sweet." I blush.

The waiter had brought us our drinks and then moments later our food and we sat there for the next few hours eating and talking. So far tonight was turning out better than I had thought.

He even took me out on the dance floor they had in the middle of the place where a few people were already slow dancing and where he eventually had me go up with him to after asking me to dance.

When we were finished, we got back into the limo and I didn't want the night to end just yet, seeing as to how I had something I wanted to ask him but didn't want to just blurt out to him.

Before I could say anything though, he told me that the night wasn't over yet.

Then the place we had pulled up in front of, was a the fanciest hotel I had only driven by before and assumed of course just the rich people could afford.

When I looked over at him, he smiled at me and then right away started telling me what his idea was.

"Before you say or even think of the worst as to why I got us a nice hotel. I want you to know that I really only got it because I was trying to make this night of yours special and as close as to the whole experience prom as if you had gone to the real thing. Except for the sex part, cheap hotel room and drama." He chuckles to himself.

I begin to laugh a little bit also.

"Well, I wasn't thinking about all of that but, thank you." I smile and lean in, holding his face as he does mine and we kiss each other for a moment before getting out and checking in then heading up to our room.

Once we got to the room, he opened the door for me and then as it closes behind us, I am shocked at what I see.

The entire room was lit up with only candles and on the small round table that was by the sliding glassed door towards the balcony, there was a platter of chocolate covered strawberries and champagne.

"Do you like it?" I hear him ask as he wraps his arms around my waist and places a kiss on the side of my neck. 

"Yes." I smile and place my hands on his before I turn around and we start kissing.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)