CHAPTER 25: Great Morning, Until.....

MYSTIQUE

I woke up this morning feeling Benson placing gentle kisses on my arm then my neck and then my lips as I rolled over onto my back.

"Good morning beautiful." He tells me.

"Morning sexy." I smile.

While I slowly began to open my eyes and wake up a little more, I could smell some delicious food. Then as I looked over to beside the bed, I see a round table cart that room service would have brought in and I look at Benson.

"You hungry baby?" He asks.

"Starving." I reply.

He gives me another kiss on the lips before getting up out of bed and moving the table over closer to my side of the bed before sitting back down on the bed next to me and starts removing the lids off the plates of delicious looking food. Then it hits me, if the room service guy had brought this in here then....

"What?" I hear him ask me.

"Did the person who brought this in, did he see me?" I asked him covering myself up even more as I sit up in bed.

"No baby. I would never let another man see you naked. Plus, I met the guy outside and wheeled this in myself so you're good." He tells me.

He gives me another kiss on the lips before eating a strip of bacon.

"Thank you." I smile at him.

"You're welcome." He winks at me. "Now eat up. We're gonna go out and have some fun today." He tells me.

"Well, before we do we're going to have to stop by my place and you by yours to get a change of clothes." I laugh a little at him.

"We will." He says.

After we got finished eating, we both took a shower together and had some amazingly great shower sex before actually cleaning ourselves like we meant to at first. Then afterwards, we got dressed and as I was sitting on the bed, about to put my shoes on, we heard a loud pounding on the door that startled me and caused me to jump a little.

"Wait!" I tell him quietly as I grab his arm to stop him when walking towards the door.

"It's okay, stay here." He tells me and cautiously begins walking to the door when the pounding continues.

"Open up, I need your help bro!" We hear Kent shout out from the other side of the door as he continues to nonstop pound at the door.

Then I see Benson abruptly open the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Benson asks.

We see Kent then start to stumble inside with blood coming out from his nose and mouth along with a cut on his eye and his right eye partially closed shut from being hit hard as you can see a bruise start to form.

I stand up and prepare for the insults but he doesn't. I see a look upon his face that I never thought I would ever see him make....he's terrified.

"I'm so sorry." Kent begins telling us.

Benson and I both look at each other confused and can't believe we just heard him say what he said just now.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Benson asks him.

"I fucked up. Mordecai is gonna kill me." Kent starts to explain while fighting back tears.

"What do you mean?" Benson asked him.

"Mordecai's nephew and I along with a couple of his friends were hanging out and we got into a fight. I was sent pictures late last night of Nora and along with a video too of her hooking up with both him and his friends. His friends tried pulling us apart but then he pulled out a switchblade and tried stabbing me but, I turned it around with it in his hand still and ended up stabbing him. I didn't mean to. After it was all over, his men told me that once Mordecai found out, he'd have me killed." I told him.

On one hand, I should think that he deserves this for all the pain and suffering he has caused me throughout the years but deep down inside, I feel a little bad and I'm not sure as to why exactly.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)