CHAPTER 8: Beautiful Sexy Curves

BENSON

When we were finished working and after cleaning up, I figured I should tell Max about who had called me and since he needed to go to the mall anyways, I figured after we talked I could see if Mystique needed a ride home again and maybe grab something to eat and talk a little bit.

After Max grabbed what he needed, we stopped on the corner near the movie theater and some gaming store that also happened to be in the same row as Mystique's work.

"So what are you gonna do?" He asks me.

"I'm not sure yet. It's not that I'm afraid of him it's just, I don't want to go back to that life. I don't want to risk hurting Kent or anyone else." I tell him.

"Okay, but won't he hurt him anyways if you don't do anything?" He points out.

"Yeah." I say as I run my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Well no matter what you decide, I'm with you. I've always got your back bro." He assures me.

"I know. Thanks." I tell him.

We then give each other a bro hug and he starts heading back to the house while I begin heading over towards Mystique's work and as soon as I walk inside, I see some guy talking to her as she's ringing him up.

I decide to wait for her by hanging back in the store near the front and let her finish.

Right when the guy walks past me, he doesn't look up but I can still see enough of him to recognize who it is. It's one of Mordecai's guys.

I am about to follow after him and ask him what the hell he was doing there but I was stopped by the sweet and soft voice of Mystique from behind me.

"Benson?" She says.

Suddenly, I feel all the anger I felt and frustration go away. I then turn and smile when I see her standing just a few feet in front if me with a look on her face of confusion.

"Hey, Mystique." I smiled.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I uh, I wanted to ask when you got off tonight?" I just come right out and say.

"Why?" She asks me.

"Cause I wanted to take you home and to maybe grab a bite to eat." I chuckle at how cute she is.

"Uhm, well, I can't. I'm sorry but I have a lot of homework." She says as she looks down at the ground.

Then as she gets ready to turn around, I notice her co-worker standing right there behind her and turns her back to face me again.

"She'd love to go. In fact, she was just about to end her shift in a couple minutes." Her co-worker smiles at me and winks.

"Great." I smile while looking at Mystique who looks to be blushing a little bit.

"Thanks." Mystique looks out the corner of her eye at her co-worker.

"I'm Liona by the way." She holds out her hand.

"I'm Ben." I shake her hand.

"Oh I know all about you." She smiles. "I'll see you around." She tells me before walking away.

"Look, we don't have to get anything to eat if you don't want, I can just take you home." I tell her.

"No, it's fine. I'm a little hungry. Plus I'll never hear the end of it." She tells me.  "I'll be right back. I've gotta clock out and grab my things." She says before heading into the back.

I know that her coworker has let her leave earlier than usual and I appreciate it.

Not a moment later, does she come out with her backpack on and her saying 'bye' to Liona.

We head out to my bike and I take her to a place that I haven't been to in years but who I used to go to when I was in high school.

We pull up into the parking lot and it's luckily still opened. It's a stand alone small business family-owned restaurant and has been in business for the last twenty-five years.

They serve all kinds of food and I thought she might like it too since nobody from school would be here. Because something gives me the impression that she doesn't like school.

"So what sounds good?" I ask her as we stand and look at the menu.

"Hmm...It all looks good." She comments.

"We can have a little bit of everything if you want." I tell her.

"Oh, no. That's okay. Um, I'll take a number five with a Pepsi and no ice please." She says.

"That sounds good." I tell her.

"Oh and some ranch for the onion rings." She tells me.

"You got it." I wink at her.

Man, I love a girl that is willing to actually eat real food. No wonder she has amazing curves.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)
A short and sweet one is what I did for this one and the next one will be as well only with a little 'extra' in there too.