~51. Kidnapped~

Vanessa's POV

I woke up with a terrible headache, feeling nauseous. I tried opening my eyes, but once I did I couldn't see anything but darkness. Something was covering my eyes. I tried removing whatever was on my face but I wasn't able to move my hands. They were tied behind my back and so were my feet. It took me a few seconds to realize that someone had kidnapped me. I tried to recall any last memories I had before the incident. I was out with Alex, and late at night, I met up with Grayson. He wanted to talk to me and apologize for one last time. I tried to convince him to talk inside the house, but he insisted on going in his car. We had a short conversation and that's when my memories stop. Who could have done this? And why to me? It can't be Grayson. He was the one that asked me to meet him to specifically apologize to me. I tried to recall anything else I could and then I remembered the last words that I heard. "I am sorry for this one too." That's the last thing that Gray said. He is the one that kidnapped me. 

-"HELLO? IS ANYBODY HERE?" I started yelling without having another possible way out of this. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME." I continued yelling for some minutes until my throat dried out. 

I had started panicking when I heard a door opening near me.

-"Can you stop fucking yelling?" I heard someone saying. But this wasn't Grayson's voice.

-"Please let me go. I didn't do anything bad to anyone."

-"Well, I don't know about that. The boss doesn't agree with that. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here."

-"The boss? You mean Grayson. You are working for Grayson."

-"I don't know if I can answer that yet."

-"Who are you?" I said and then the blindfold that I was wearing finally came off.

It took me some time to adjust to the light. When I managed to focus I scanned the place around me. It wasn't familiar to me. It looked like a basement of a house or something like that. The only things that were in the room was an old mattress and some water bottles on the other side of the room.

The person that was standing in front of me was wearing a mask, so I couldn't identify him. He was tall and had a well-built body. 

-"Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?" I asked and my voice cracked from the fear that was overwhelming my body.

-"Oh, I don't want anything from you. I don't even know you to be honest. I am just getting well paid to do this."

-"Look, you seem like a good guy. You don't seem like someone that would hurt me. So can't you just let me go?"

-"That's not going to happen."

-"And what if I try to escape?"

-"Then, I am going to have to use this." He said and pulled a pocketknife from his pocket. He got closer to me, putting in the knife in a dangerously close position from my neck.

-"What the fuck Luke," Grayson said as he entered the room. "I told you not to do anything stupid." He said and took the pocketknife from Luke.

-"Sorry boss." He said lowering his head.

-"You can take off your mask Luke. She is not going anywhere, so there's no reason for hiding ourselves." Grayson said and this Luke guy took his mask off. 

He was really good looking

He was really good looking. He had curly hair, with blond highlights. His right arm was covered with tattoos and he had a piercing at his bottom lip. He was really hot, to be honest.

-"Stop checking him out," Grayson yelled in front of my face.

-"Jealous much?" I said smirking which made him even more furious.

-"Luke, can you please leave us alone?"

-"Yes, boss." He said and left.

-"Let's clear some things out, Nessa. Just because I fell for you in the past doesn't mean that I won't hurt now if I have to."

-"Bullshit, you would never hurt me and we both know that. Why are you doing this either way?"

-"I am doing this because... I tried so fucking hard to get you back, to make you understand how sorry I was and to make it up to you. I tried everything. But you didn't want me back. And now I am getting what I want. You."

-"You sound like a psychopath, what is wrong with you? This isn't you, Gray. You don't want to do this."

-"No, Nessa this is me. It is just a side of me that you didn't get to know. There are a lot of things that I haven't told you about. Remember when Ethan and I told you the reason why we left our former school? We told you that Ethan was getting into a lot of fights but that wasn't the full story. The real reason we got kicked out was me. I am really overprotective of the girls that I like if you haven't noticed it already. So when I caught someone looking at them I would make their lives a leaving hell, until they would stop crushing on my girls."

-"Jesus Christ Grayson. What the fuck was going through your mind back then?"

-"Oh, it still does. That's why you are here."

-"And when do you plan on letting me go?" I said and he burst out in laughter.

-"Is that a joke? Do you truly believe that I am going to let you free? I am going to keep you here. So we can be together again."

-"Roni will realize that I am missing and she will come and find me."

-"I don't think she will manage to do that. I will be there to make sure she will not find out about me. About us."

-"You disgust me. You must really hate me."

-"Do you think I did this out of hate? Because you rejected me? Because you cheated on me with Alex? Of course not. I am doing this because I still love you, and I always will." He said and rubbed my cheek but I shook my head.

-"If you do love me then you would stop this insanity."

-"I am sorry I can't do that baby." He said and leaned in to kiss me. I tried to get away from me but I couldn't so he ended up kissing me. "Goodbye love." He said and after he untied me, he left locking the door behind him.

*Word Count: 1185*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! What do you think of "Dark Grayson"? Do you believe Nessa will manage to get out?

Also, THANK YOU FOR 6K VIEWS. You guys are amazing and I love every single one of you. I realized that discontinuing this story wouldn't be right of me. So I will finish it.

Love you all❤