~27.Dorrell~

Grayson's POV

I was about half an hour late. I knocked on the door hoping she wouldn't be mad at me. The door opened and I saw Vanessa, wearing only her underwear and a bra on.

-"Wow," I said and kept staring at her body.

-"Do you like what you see?" She said with a smirk on her face.

-"Oh, you bet I do," I said and pulled her towards me and smashed my lips on hers. I took my shirt off as I closed the door behind me. We fell on the couch(me on the top of course) and start kissing passionately. I think this is the moment that I have been waiting for.

-"Are you ready?" I said without stopping the kiss.

-"Yes," She said and gave me a condom.

-"I promise you I' ll be gentle. Just because I am with you."

-"I love you."

-"I love you too," I said and forced myself into her making her moan.

Veronica's POV

-"Veronica, firstly I want to apologize for what I did earlier at school. I shouldn't have shown him your scars without your permission." He said and I simply nodded. "But, I couldn't stand knowing that he was one of the main factors that made you do this and he didn't even realize his mistake. Plus the fact that you didn't want him to know because you were afraid he might be mad at you is completely wrong. He is your boyfriend. You deserve someone that will be on your side in tough moments like this one. To hold your hand when you were at the hospital and be there for you 24/7 in case something happens." He said and paused for a second. I was really surprised by his reaction. This is a side of Ethan that I had never seen before. He was so sensitive and sweet.

-"You are right about everything, but why are you telling me all this. I mean it's really sweet of you and it would be a dream to have a boyfriend like that but Aaron still cares about me."

-"No, he doesn't. He isn't good enough for you. He doesn't deserve you. He barely tried to reach out to you when you were at the hospital."

-"He didn't know I was at the hospital though."

-"If I was in his place I would have called everyone that knows you, even your parents in order to see if you are okay. I would have come to the hospital with some flowers and I would have stayed by your side all night if you wanted to... because I like you, Roni, and I know that you probably don't cause you obviously have Aaron but I can't get you out of my mind. I..." He said and I leaned closer to him making our lips touch. He grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer to him kissing me aggressively. He was such a good kisser. The kiss reminded me of when we made out at the party. This wasn't just some ordinary kiss. It was followed by passion and feelings that he couldn't get out of his chest all this time. We were making out when he took his shirt off and then tried to take out mine when I stopped him.

-"Don't tell me you are like your sister." He said and laughed.

-"No, not even close actually. But I think it's a bit too early for that. I haven't even broken up with Aaron yet and I don't know how I feel about the whole situation." I said and Ethan was about to put his shirt back on when I stopped him. "I would prefer to admire the view for a bit longer," I said and bit my lip.

-"God, you are so hot. I am trying so hard not to grab you and make you mine." He said and I saw a bump that had formed at his pants.

-"I can obviously see that," I said and he looked down his pants blushing.