~36. Family Dinner~

No one's POV

The next day the rest of the Dolan family came to Los Angeles and rented a room at a hotel so they could talk with the principal about the twins' issues at school. Cameron, the twins' sister stayed at the hotel while the parents went to school.

~At school~

-"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Dolan. How was your trip?" Mr. Sprouse said as the Dolans took a sit.

-"Good morning Mr. Sprouse. It was just fine." Mr. Dolan said smiling.

-"So, why did you want to talk to us about Mr. Sprouse?" Mrs. Dolan asked.

-"I wanted to take to you about your kids' behavior and progress at school. Let's talk about Grayson first." Mr. Sprouse said and the Dolans both nodded. "Grayson has been doing really good this year and he is an excellent student. But he has been getting into fights."

-"Are you sure it was Grayson and not Ethan?" Lisa(the mother of the Dolan twins) asked.

-"Yes, I am. It came as a surprise to me as well. He got into a fight with a classmate of his. He also fought with his brother at the beginning of the year and his attitude is not always the best towards his teachers."

-"I reassure you that he won't get into another fight again." Sean(the father of the Dolan twins) said strictly.

-"Glad to hear that. Ethan, on the other hand, has been failing most of his classes. He is constantly skipping classes and I am afraid that we will have to cut his football practice."

-"I was afraid that this would happen, Sean. We shouldn't have let him go." Lisa whispered to Sean.

-"If you won't do anything I am afraid that the chances of him failing the finals are high."

-"Don't worry about it. We will talk to him. Both of them." Lisa said.

-"Thank you for informing us about all these. Have a nice day." Sean said as he and his wife stood up.

-"You too." Mr. Sprouse said as they closed the door behind them.

~Saturday~

Grayson's POV

I woke up full of energy and after I stretched a bit I got off my bed and headed to the bathroom. I checked the time on my phone and it was 7.30 am. Why the fuck did I woke up that early? What am I supposed to do? I don't want to wake Vanessa up that early. I was about to have breakfast when an idea came up in my mind. I remembered when Ethan threw water on me when I was asleep. It's payback time. I grabbed a ski mask and a knife from the kitchen. I decided to dress up as a robber and scare the crap out of him. I should probably be aware of the knife though. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I slammed the door and Ethan immediately woke up.

-"What's going on man?"

-"Give me all the valuables in the house. NOW."

-"Where's my brother?" He said worryingly.

-"I took good care of him," 

-"Where the fuck is my brother you bitch." He said and came towards me.

-"Back off now," I said showing the knife.

-"You 're done," Ethan said and fell on me. He threw the knife away and was about to punch me when I quickly took my mask off.