~37. I Love You~

Please appreciate how beautiful they both are. Enjoy😘

Ethan's POV

-"What? No, that's ridiculous. I am not leaving." I said and smacked my fist on the table.

-"Ethan please watch your behavior." My dad said and I nodded at him.

-"You are failing half of your classes and that is unacceptable."

-"Mom please no. You know I can't live without him." Grayson said begging our mom.

-"Grayson, don't get in the middle of this, it is none of your business." Our dad said strictly.

-"Are you kidding me? Of course, it is. He is my twin brother and you know that we can't separate from each other." He said and his voice cracked in the end.

-"You can come with him if you want to."

-"No, Gray you don't have to do this, you really don't. Vanessa is here and I can't take that from you." I said and he was about to start arguing again but he was cut off by Cameron.

-"Gray, I know that it is hard for you to understand but you must respect this decision," Cameron said and walked towards Grayson but he pushed her back. 

-"Are you with them, too?" Grayson said yelling.

-"There are no sides here Gray, but mom and dad are right. He has to come back."

-"You don't understand Cam, and that's why you are with them."

-"I don't understand?" Cameron said raising the tone of her voice and continued talking. "You think I was happy when you decided to leave New Jersey? I know that you two are twins but having to say goodbye to you was the hardest thing I had to do. So don't tell me it was easy for me." She said and a tear went down her cheek.

-"I am sorry, I didn't mean it like that," Grayson said and lowered his head.

-"Come here," I said and gave her a tight hug.

After a few moments, she pulled away and sat beside our parents.

-"Let me talk to him," I whispered to my parents and they nodded.

I grabbed Gray by his shoulder and we went upstairs. We closed the door behind us and Gray immediately started talking.

-"Look, bro, I know that this is something I should not be arguing that much about but..."

-"Gray, please shut up for a sec and let me talk," I said in a joking way cutting him off. He then sat quietly on the bed and I continued talking.

-"I really don't want to leave okay? But I can't think of any other possible ways out of this so it has to be done."

-"But..."

-"LET ME TALK," I yelled at him and he frowned. "We have one year left for the finals. You can come to visit me at the weekends and we will see each other at the holidays." I said and started to tear up.

-"Ethan, you know we can't stay away from each other for more than 5 days or so." He said and tears formed in his eyes too.

-"I know but there's nothing else I can do."

-"I will come with you," Gray said and I cut him off immediately.

-"Gray, don't say another word. You finally found the perfect girl. I have never seen you care about a girl that much."