~15. Graynessa~

Vanessa's POV

-"Yeah, of course..." I said and he grabbed my face. He leaned to kiss me, making our lips become inches apart. I pushed him and looked at him.

-"Grayson?"

-"I am sorry, I thought you were..."

-"I like you," I said and pulled him towards me giving him a long kiss. His lips were so soft and he smelled really nice. We were making out when Veronica got into my room and interrupted us. We quickly pulled away from each other and acted as nothing had happened.

-"Omg, I am so sorry guys. I should have knocked the door."

-"It's okay. I was about to leave either way. Goodnight baby." He said and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Goodnight Roni." He said and left.

-"I can't believe you just made out with Grayson. I am so happy for you. He is really cute and super hooot! I think he is perfect for you." Roni said screaming and hugged me.

-"Yeah... I guess it was nice. I mean... he was kissing me so gently, but you had to ruin the moment"

-"I am sorry. I will knock the door next time."

-"It doesn't matter. But I need some help. I have never dated anyone before. Do I ask him out? And how do I act at school? Shall I text him?" 

-"Shh, calm down. You will wait for him to ask you out. You will act normal and more comfortable around him. And yes you should obviously text him. Talk to him all night."

-"Okay. I understand. I will try to do my best."

"You shouldn't stress out about it. Everything will go smoothly."

-"You are right. Thank you." I said and hugged Roni. 

-"I am really tired, I will go to sleep."

-"Yeah, same here."

-"What? No. You have to text Grayson."

-"But, I want to sleep."

-"You don't need to stay awake all night. Talk with him for a few minutes and sleep afterward."

-"Okay, I guess I can stay awake a few more minutes. Goodnight Roni."

-"Goodnight Nessa."

Grayson's POV

On my way back home I could hear my phone ringing nonstop. As soon as I arrived home, I got in and immediately checked my phone. It was Vanessa, so I decided to reply. She was replying to them instantly and I couldn't get the chance to let the phone off my hands. I was standing at the door, texting to Vanessa for around 10 minutes, when Ethan interrupted me.

-"Wtf are you doing?"

-"Sorry what?"

-"Who are you texting to? You have been standing there for minutes now. Did you met a chick to bang later or something?"

-"No, it's Vanessa. Nothing special, just talking."

-"Yeah, sure. You never text to somebody for that long. Daaamn you fell for the Merrell. I didn't expect that from you, to be honest, but maybe you are more of the sweet boyfriend type and not a fuckboy." He said ironically.

-"Shut up E. So what if I fell for the Merrell?"

-"You are vulnerable around her. It almost seems like you care about her. You disgrace our fame bro."