~46. It's Over~

A/N: Listen to this while reading(in case it doesn't show up it is the song "Someone you loved"). Enjoy😘

Vanessa's POV

-"Vanessa?" Grayson said with his rusty, but yet beautiful voice.

-"Hi, Grayson," I said trying my best to look him into his eyes.

-"Come in." He said and I did.

As I was walking in, he slightly touched my waist and a wave of fear concurred my body. I instantly remembered moments of yesterday night. I tried ignoring them but just being close to Grayson made me feel insecure, and scared.

-"Do you want me to bring you anything? Something to drink or eat?"

-"Just a cup of water."

-"Okay," He said and headed to the kitchen.

A few seconds later he came back with a cup of water. As he handed it to me I grabbed it, trying to avoid touching his hand. He frowned, realizing how scared I was.

-"So, why are you here?" He said scoffing.

-"Grayson, I think you know why I am here," I said but got no reply. "Fine. I am here because of last night."

-"I know. I just don't know what to say."

-"An apology would help a bit," I said lowering my head.

-"I am sorry for what I did yesterday Nessa. I truly am. I was drunk and still sad about Cameron, so I broke out on you. If I could I would go back in time and erase everything that I did."

-"But you can't Gray. You can't, and I am the one paying for this."

-"I know and I understand but..."

-"No, you don't. You can't possibly understand how I felt." I said raising my voice. "You don't even fucking remember what happened yesterday and you expect to understand how I felt? Do you expect to understand the pain that I felt watching my boyfriend constantly in this situation for the past month? And yes I know that you lost one of the most important people that you had but I tried to help you and be there for you like a good and caring girlfriend would do but you pushed me away. But when I finally respected your decision to stay distant from me you still wanted more."

I could feel tears streaming from my eyes nonstop from finally getting rid of the weight that I had inside me for the past month. All the tears that I held back the past few weeks finally came out making myself feel slightly better. Grayson's face was covered in guilt and pain at the same time. I took a deep breath and continued.

-"You came to me and made me feel so happy for some minutes, hoping that you would finally want to talk to me. But then you started kissing my whole body without my will. I tried so hard to stop you but you were just too strong and drunk to hear me. You took all of my clothes off and you were about to literally rape me. That wasn't the boy that I fell in love with, but a monster. That wasn't you Gray." I said and let a deep breath to come out.

-"I... I don't know what to say, baby."

-"Don't call me that, not anymore. " I said with hate spitting my words.

-"No, what? Why?" He said but I couldn't find the words to tell him why I am really here for, but he seemed to figure it out by himself. "Please don't tell me you want to break up with me, Nessa." He said and stood up to get closer to me.

-"Please stay where you are Gray. I am not over this yet."

-"Fine, but please give me a second chance. I can make things right. I will stop drinking and smoking if you really want to. Just please don't do this to me. To us." He said starting to tear up.

For a second I thought of actually giving him a second chance and forgetting about everything. But the pain I felt was too strong to let myself do that.

-"I can't be with someone that legit traumatized me and made me feel so scared that I could ever think of."

-"I can't live without you Nessa. You are my everything. You came into my life and made it one thousand times better. By the time I met you, I fell for you. I fell in love with your face, your smile, these beautiful eyes, your everything. You are the first girl that I actually loved." He said crying.

-"Grayson, please don't make things more complicated than they already are. I loved and I will always love you. You will always have a special place in my heart and I will never forget a single minute that I spent with you. I don't regret any of this and I am grateful that I met and fell in love with you. But I can't do this anymore Gray and I need you to respect my decision." I said and went towards Grayson.

He might have done these terrible things with me but I couldn't leave him without saying a proper goodbye. It wouldn't be right. I sat next to him and he seemed surprised. He was about to scoot away but I held him back. I softly rubbed his cheeks and stared into his eyes for a while. I knew that I would miss these beautiful hazel eyes. I took my eyes from his eyes to his lips. I will miss the felt of them and the feelings that they had made me feel. I sealed my lips with his giving him a soft kiss full of emotions. The kiss didn't last long but it felt like the best kiss I have ever had with Grayson.

-"I love you with all my heart, Grayson Bailey Dolan."

-"I love you too, Vanessa Jo Merrell."

*Word Count: 1044*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So Graynessa is over😭. I personally believe this is the best chapter I have written yet and I almost cried writing this. I didn't want them to break up but this had to be done in order to continue the story the way I imagined it at the beginning. I really hope you enjoyed it.

Kisses❤