~17. Halloween~

Vanessa's POV

It has been half a month since I had the car accident and I was about to remove the plaster. Grayson and I have been making out for a while now and he has been helping me a lot to move around. Thankfully my leg would be fully recovered until Halloween.

~A week later- One day before Halloween~

My favorite day of the year had finally come. I was always excited about Halloween. I loved dressing up with different costumes and dress matching with Roni. It was one of the limited times of the year when I was like my sister. She always gave up her friends to dress up with me. We looked cooler that way. This year we decided to throw a party at our house after the school's Halloween party. That way we would get to wear 2 different outfits. Double the fun. I headed to Roni's room to talk about the party and look for the perfect costumes to wear.

-"Hey, Roni," I said walking into her room. 

-"Give me a sec Nessa." She said and continued talking on the phone. "Yeah, of course, I got our outfits babe and they look perfect. We are going to be the best looking couple." She said and paused. "Yeah, see you tomorrow." She said and turned her phone off.

-"Who was it?"

-"Aaron." She said with an unusual level of excitement.

-"What did he want?"

-"Look I know that it is like a tradition for us to dress up for Halloween together, but I already made plans with Aaron."

-"Roniii. You know how much this means to me. It is the only time of the year when I get to spend some time with you. The only time when I actually fell like I have a twin sister." I said and Veronica remained speechless.

-"I know how much this means to you Nessa and I am sorry but I have to go with Aaron too. He is my boyfriend and we have already arranged the costumes."

-"I understand...but can we at least dress up together at our party? I mean we will be the guest, we have to look alike."

-"Of course." She said and fell in my arms. "I am sorry that I ignore you sometimes and I am not the caring sister that you want me to be."

-"It's okay. Don't worry about that. Now we have to talk about the party and our costumes."

-"Yeah, you are right. By the way, you should ask Grayson if he wants to dress up with you. Since you are a couple now you should show it when you have the chance."

-"Good idea. I will text him after we finish organizing."

We talked for about an hour and finally found the perfect outfit for us. Roni and I are huge fans of Star Wars so we decided to dress up based on the movie's characters. When we finished talking about the organization of the party I texted Grayson. I really hoped he would agree to dress up with me.

Grayson's POV

I was discussing with Ethan about our costume and we couldn't stop disagreeing on what to wear when I heard my phone ringing. It was from Vanessa.

-"Hey, babe what's up?"

-"Hi, Gray. I wanted to ask you for a favor."

-"Anything you want."

-"Do you want to match our outfits for the school's party?"

-"I would love to...but I am matching with Ethan. We dress alike. I thought you were matching with Roni."