~28. The Break Up~

Please don't watch the video on top⬆️ until I tell you so later on. Enjoy❤

Veronica's POV

I woke up and headed to Nessa's room to wake her up.

-"Nessa, wake up. We will be late for school." I said and slightly pushed her shoulder.

-"No, please let me sleep."

-"Nessa, don't make me drag you out of the bed."

-"Leave. I am not going to get up. Deal with it."

-"You didn't go to school yesterday because you were suspended. You can't skip school today too."

-"Pff, you 're right." She said and finally got up, but then immediately shut down again.

-"What's the matter with you? We are going to be late."

-"I can barely walk from last night." She said and I burst in laughter.

-"Well, sounds like a personal problem. Now get up. I will be downstairs making something for both of us to eat."

-"Bitch." She said in a joking way.

-"I know I am," I said and closed the door behind me.

A few minutes later I saw Nessa coming downstairs, walking as if she had just pooped her pants.

-"Haha, why the fuck are you still walking like that?"

-"Shut up Roni. I wonder what are you going to do with that purple mark on your neck." She said with a smirk on her face.

-"Shit," I said and run upstairs. I had fully forgotten about it. I tried covering in it up but it was still really visible. I decided I should just deal with it and pray Aaron doesn't notice it.

When we both finished our meals and argued for about 5 minutes about who was going to drive we finally got in the car and headed to school. Surprisingly, the moment we arrived so did the Dolans so we walked to school with them.

-"Goodmorning beautiful," Grayson said and gave Nessa a kiss.

-"Goodmorning babe." She replied and they separated from us.

-"See you later." They both said and left.

-"Goodmorning," Ethan said and leaned in to kiss me but I pulled away.

-"What are you doing? We are still not together. I haven't talked with Aaron yet."

-"Yes but I want you to be mine. We, either way, have matching hickeys. You really believe they won't notice?"

-"That's true. But still, it would be wrong of me not to talk to Aaron about this first."

-"Yeah, you 're right. So when are we going to tell him? Today right?" He said with a smile on his face.

-"Firstly it's not easy for me to do this okay? And secondly, I am going to do this by myself."

-"No, you won't. I am going to be there with you in case something happens."

-"Ethan, don't be stupid. I can handle this by myself."

-"Fine," He said disappointedly. "See you later?"

-"Yes, of course."

The bell rang and I headed to my class. Shit, I had Biology. Mr. Phillips was the one that suspended Nessa. Well, this is going to be awkward.