~12. A New Friend~

Ethan's POV

I didn't expect that from Grayson. We have promised each other that nobody and especially girls would get between us. I wasn't an overprotective brother to believe that but we agreed that we would never fight over a girl. Since we got back from school we hadn't talked at all. And that was killing me. A few minutes later of thinking if I should go talk to him or not I decided that I had to if I didn't want to ruin our relationship completely. I got up from my bed and headed to his room. As I was getting closer I could catch a familiar scent.

-"You are smoking again, aren't you?" I said as I walked into his room.

-"What do you want Ethan?"

-"I want to talk about what happened earlier at school. We agreed that no girl would separate us. Bros before hoes. Remember?"

-"If you ever call Vanessa a hoe again I swear I will..."

-"Okay, I am sorry I didn't mean to, chill. But still. I am your brother and she is a girl that is not ever your girlfriend or something. Why are you making that big of a deal about it?"

-"She isn't just a girl. She is... I don't know. Different. She is adorable and really cute. There's just something about her that makes me feel more vulnerable around her. I think I like her E. I like her a lot."

Does Grayson actually like a girl? I have never heard him talk like that for a girl. He really must be into her.

-"I didn't know you truly like her Gray. I am sorry for what I said... and for punching you."

-"It's okay. But I don't know what to do with her. Should I ask her out? Will she reject me? I don't know anything about dates."

-"That's the last you should worry about. She definitely likes you. It is obvious. But don't rush it. You have to start talking to her and hang out with her "friendly" before you actually ask her out."

-"Thanks for the advise E." He said and gave me a warm hug.

Veronica's POV

On my way back home from school, I started thinking about the dream I had last night. It was so weird and odd. I was at a party and I think I was drunk. I am not sure. As I was dancing someone grabbed me like a bride and took me to a park. Moments later we were making out. What a weird dream I thought, but it felt so real.

Vanessa's POV

When I returned home I started preparing for the walk with Sydney. I was so excited. I could finally talk to a girl about my problems other than my sister. While I was getting prepared I was thinking about Grayson. Is he okay? What could have possibly happened between him and his brother? I have argued with Roni too but never fought that badly. It must have been something very serious. My phone rang interrupting my thoughts. Sydney? I really hope she doesn't want to cancel. I really need someone to talk to.

-"Hey, Sydney? What's up?"

-"Hi, Vanessa. Yes, all good. I just wanted to ask you if we could meet earlier because something came up. Can we meet in like 20 minutes?" 20 minutes?! I hadn't even started dressing up.

-"Yeah sure. I am almost ready."

-"Glad to hear that. See you."

-"Byee."