~20. The Truth~

Veronica's POV

I woke up with a terrible headache. I didn't know what time it was but I was pretty sure that it was late in the morning. I saw the clock and got shocked. 3 pm?! I have been sleeping for almost 12 hours. The party ended yesterday at 3 am and Vanessa had already fallen asleep, so I had to clean everything up. I still had a lot to do. This is going to be a long day, I thought. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I still had my makeup and my uniform on from last night. When I finished I headed to Nessa's room to see if she was awake. She was still sleeping. She must have been really tired.

-"Nessa, it is 3 am. You have to wake up." I said and lightly tapped her shoulder.

-"5 more minutes mom."

-"Nessa, it's Roni. And you have to wake up. We have to clean up all the mess from the party."

-"Pff fine." She said and tried to stand up, but fell back on her bed.

-"Are you okay? You seem sick or something."

-"No, I am fine." She said and I got closer to see if she has a fever, but instead, I caught a recognizable scent.

-"You got drunk last night, didn't you?"

-"Nooo, I just had a couple of shots with Gray."

-"Why did he let you drink that much?"

-"We were playing truth or drink. It was my idea."

-"Fine, but you shouldn't drink that much."

-"Hey, you don't get to lecture me about drinking. At the last party, you were barely conscious."

-"You got a point. However, we really have to start cleaning up, so get your ass up and go take a shower. You smell like vodka mixed with body paint."

-"Fineee." She said and went to the bathroom.

I was waiting for Nessa to finish her shower when I remembered what happened last night. I had to text Ethan and find out if it was true or not. But what will happen then? Even if what I remembered true I have to make sure he doesn't tell anyone about it.

 But what will happen then? Even if what I remembered true I have to make sure he doesn't tell anyone about it