~35. Pain In The Ass~

Grayson's POV

I woke up to my annoying alarm.

-"Fuck it's Monday," I said and snoozed the alarm. Then I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

-"You look horrible," I said to myself looking at the mirror. I had a black eye and a couple of scars on my eyebrow, my lip, and my jawline. I can wear a pair of sunglasses to cover my eyes but the scratches will still be visible. I guess I just have to deal with it. After I put my clothes on I headed downstairs to have breakfast.

-"Good morning, E," I said and sat at the table.

-"Good morning Gray. How are you?" He said as he handed me a plate with pancakes.

-"You can see by yourself. I will put sunglasses on to cover my eye."

-"Why don't you ask Nessa to put some makeup on your scratches?"

-"Ethan, I am not a girl to put makeup on."

-"Then stop bitching about it. Just for you to know, they won't be able to tell, you have makeup on."

-"Fine," I said and grabbed my phone. I dialed Nessa's number as I grabbed my school bag and my sunglasses.

-"Good morning baby," Nessa said.

-"Good morning beautiful." 

-"Is everything okay?"

-"Yeah, I just wanted to ask you for a tiny favor."

-"I am listening."

-"You promise you won't laugh."

-"I promise." She said giggling.

-"Can I come earlier to your house so you can cover my scratches with some makeup?"

-"Of course babe. Why would I laugh?"

-"Because it's a girly thing."

-"Not at all."

-"Great I will be there in 10 minutes."

-"Okay see you." She said and hang up.

I grabbed my car keys and went to my car. On my way to Nessa's home, I stopped at Starbucks to buy us some coffee. 10 minutes later I arrived at her place. I took the coffees and rang the doorbell.

-"Good morning, Gray. How are you?" Roni said as she opened the door.

-"Good morning and I am fine, kinda," I said and took my sunglasses off.

-"Omg Gray. I am sorry this happened to you." 

-"It's fine. It could have been worse. Where's Nessa?"

-"She is in her room. Come in." She said and I nodded. I let my schoolbag down and headed to her room.

-"Good morning babe. Look what I brought you." I said handing her a coffee.

-"You are the best boyfriend I could ever have, you know that?" She said and gave me a kiss.

-"Oh, I am honored," I said making her giggle. 

-"Now let's start." She said and we headed to the bathroom. 

She started covering my scratches and which seemed really easy. 5 minutes later she was done and I was surprised by the result.

-"Wow, it doesn't even seem like I had any scratches in the first place. How do you know to do that."

-"Grayson, that's the easiest thing to do. Us girls always put makeup on to cover pimples and stuff."