~38. Gone~

~Monday~

Ethan's POV

This weekend was so amazing but stressful at the same time. Despite the fact that I almost had to return to New Jersey the rest of the weekend was awesome. I got to spend a lot of time with my family and especially Cameron that I hadn't seen for months and Roni and I expressed our feelings for the first time. All these thoughts were going through my mind when I heard someone calling my name.

-"Mr. Dolan, Mr. Dolan." I could hear someone yelling at me but I didn't respond.

-"Ethan wake up." I heard Roni saying and I immediately did.

-"Oh, I am sorry Mr. Phillips," I said lowering my head.

-"Your phone rang during the lesson two times. It seems that someone is really trying to approach you. You should call them back." Mr. Phillips said.

-"Thank you so much, sir. And sorry again." I said as I picked my bag up and left the classroom.

On my way out I saw Grayson waving at me from the end of the hallway.

-"An unknown number called me. Three times." Grayson said.

-"That happened to me too," I said as I took my phone out of my pocket. As soon as we turned our phones on we realized it was the same number. I called them back.

-"Hello, who is this?"

-"We are calling you from Saint George's hospital (completely random), are you Ethan Dolan?"

-"Yes. What happened?"

-"Your parents and your sister were brought to the hospital this morning. They were in a car accident."

-"WHAT? I am on my way." I said and hung up.

-"What happened? Who was it?" Grayson asked.

-"We are leaving."

-"E, what happened?"

-"Mom, dad, and Cameron are at the hospital. They had a car accident." I said continued walking.

-"WHAT?"

-"Yeah, I know. We have to hurry." I said as I got into the driver's seat.

I was driving like crazy on the road when Gray told me to pull over.

-"Look I know that you want us to get there as fast as possible but you are going to get us killed. I will drive."

-"You made me pull over because of this?" I said yelling at him.

-"Ethan stop yelling. We must stay calm."

-"You are right," I said and changed seats with Grayson.

15 minutes later we arrived at the hospital.

-"Lisa Dolan, Sean Dolan, and Cameron Dolan. In which rooms are they?" I said worryingly.

-"Are you relatives?"

-"Yes, can you stop asking dumb questions and tell us their room numbers?"

-"Ethan relax. Sorry about that. Can you tell us where they are please?" Grayson said with a calm voice.

-"Your parents are in room 502 and your sister in 419."

-"Thank you," Gray said and we ran to the elevator.

-"I am going to mom and dad, you go to Cameron okay?" I said and Gray nodded.

-"Call me when you learn anything about their condition," Gray said as he walked out of the elevator.