~34. Knocked Out~

~Friday~

Vanessa's POV

Today was the party. Grayson managed to convince me, with a "little" help from Roni, to come to the party but I was still not sure about it. On the one side, I really want to go. I actually love parties but I don't get invited to a lot. On the other side, I don't want to get Gray into trouble. I was deep into my thoughts when Roni slammed my door and scared the crap out of me. 

-"Hahaha, sorry Nessa," Roni said laughing.

-"I almost fell off the bed," I said making Roni burst into more laughter.

-"STOP," I said with an angry face.

-"Okay okay." She said and finally stopped.

-"What do you want?"

-"You are coming to the party today, right?"

-"I don't know Roni. I don't think it's a good idea."

-"Oh come on. Gray did so much to convince you and now you are just going to ruin it all?"

-"Don't make it harder than it already is."

-"Fine. Can you please think about it at least? Gray is going to be by your side if anything happens."

-"I know that," I said as Roni closed the door.

~8 pm ~

Grayson's POV

I checked my phone for any notifications. Still no message from Vanessa. I wasn't sure if she would come to the party or not so I decided to dress up and go to her house. I took a shower and then quickly picked a good looking outfit to wear and headed downstairs. 

-"Gray where are you going?" Ethan said as I was grabbing my car keys.

-"I am going to pick Nessa up."

-"It's 9 pm you bitchass. The party is at 11."

-"Yeah, I know that assclown. I don't know if she is going to come or not so I want to make sure that she will."

-"Okay, bro. Whatever you want. See you at the party."

-"Bye," I said and closed the door behind me.

On my way to her house, I passed by a flower shop to get her some roses. Not that these are going to change her mind but you never know.

10 minutes later I arrived at her house. I grabbed the flowers and headed to the front door. I fixed my hair a bit and my clothes and then rang the doorbell. 

-"Hi...Ethan. I will go tell Roni you came." Mr. Merrell said.

-"No, wait. I am Grayson and I am here for your other daughter." I said with a big smile on my face.

-"Oh sorry. I will then tell Nessa."

-"You don't have to. I will go upstairs myself."

-"Okay, Grayson."

I got upstairs and opened Nessa's door slowly. She was only covered with a towel so I quickly closed the door.

-"Roni you can come in."

-"It's me, babe. I can wait."

-"Come in."

-"Are you sure?"

-"Yes." She said and I opened the door. She was only with her underwear and bra on.

-"You better put some clothes on before I take out mine," I said with a smirk on my face.