Anika looked at the broken glass and then at Shivaay who was looking at something in his phone or to say pretending to be busy. “Don’t stand there like a Queen, remove the glass pieces from here.” Said Shivaay and she bent down to pick those pieces that she would’ve picked even if he had not ordered her to do so.

He looked at her surprised as she didn’t argue with him, he looked at her hand that was red because of the burns but was he feeling pity on her, guilty or, was it the satisfaction of being able to do what he wanted ? “It was satisfaction” he decided to choose what was consistent with his mind and stepped on her hand and went out of the room leaving a wincing Anika behind.

She bandaged her hands and her feet and then went downstairs despite knowing what would welcome her there -- taunts and disgust filled glares. She stood at a distance from the dining table where her beast husband stood with a smile on his face and served breakfast to his mother, his little sister and his two brothers. He was bad with her but could she say the same about his behaviour with his family ? No, she couldn’t.

There’s no chance she would go infront of them and ruin their peaceful, happy moments. She sighed, unknown to her a pair of eyes saw her looking at them. It was Rudra, who then nudged Om to look at her. They were the only persons who didn’t say anything to her yesterday, but that didn’t mean they thought of her as innocent. She was a home wrecker for them as she she was for others in their family, the difference was, they didn’t voice out their opinions about her.

“Ah ! Ms. Mistress, you’re late. But it’s ok. It's your first rasoi you know, so go and cook something sweet for the family you once wanted to ruin.” Said the beast who saw her turning towards the stares to go back to their namesake room. She looked at his smile that she knew had a wicked intention behind it. He came towards her and dragged her to the kitchen with her hand in his tight grip.

She stared at him for a few minutes to see if he would say something else but he gestured her to cook and she did. He came back to the kitchen with a first aid box to change her bandage. She stared his face as he was doing his work, not knowing his intentions behind this care.

She picked the bowl of halwa and went towards the dining table followed by Shivaay. She served everyone with her hands still shivering with fear, not because she didn’t trust him but because she didn’t trust her fate.

What happened next was expected and seeing her husband’s wicked smile. She didn’t have to think how it happened. His care was all a drama to ruin the dish. Everyone spat out the halwa as it was too spicy and her husband took out his anger by feeding her that spicy halwa forcefully despite knowing that it was he himself who asked a servant to mix chilli powder in it when he was bandaging her hand. That moment she realised that his hatred for her was way more than she had thought.

Everyone left from there leaving her to herself. Om and Rudra followed Shivaay to talk about this matter. They didn’t care who that girl was, all they care about was their brother’s life. He was destroying his life by doing all of this. They didn’t want him to do all of this.

“Shivaay, why are you doing all of this ? We don’t care if she’s responsible for Mr. Oberoi’s deeds. If he is like this then no one else could be blamed. Don’t ruin your life because of that person.” Om said his heart out and Shivaay turned to face them with anger in his eyes.

“It is her fault. He is like this from the beginning, I know, but I had done everything to keep him away from all of this and it was that mistress who failed my plans. She is at fault more than Mr. Oberoi and I don’t care about anything. She will have to pay for my sister and my mother’s tears.” Shivaay said and left from there ignoring Rudra who was about to say something.

“What if Dadi got to know what he has done ? She will be shattered. She is already so worried about him and his future.” Asked Rudra in a concern filled voice and Om shook his head because he himself had no answer to this question.

Om and Rudra met Anika at the doorstep of Shivaay’s room and she stood aside to let them go, without meeting their eyes. Bearing someone’s silent accusations gives more pain than listening someone’s taunts, she knew that. She had experienced this yesterday when these two looked at her and went away silently.

She closed the door and sat there silently, thinking about her Dadi, her Chacha ji and Chachi. What would happen to them ? She always knew that her Chacha ji and Chachi despised her to no limits but her hopes kept her alive and making her Dadi alright was keeping her alive all these years. She wanted to talk to them but her phone wasn’t with her. She didn’t know what to do to prove her innocence.

She kept thinking and crying whole day until she slept as her senses gave in to the tiredness. Shivaay, who came to the room at night, looked at her pale face, bandaged hands and feet. He couldn’t suppress the ache in his heart but his brain was dominating his actions who said that he didn’t have any reason to feel guilty. It was her fault that she chose to ruin someone’s married life.

“Did she eat anything from the morning ?” Asked Shivaay from a maid and she nodded negatively. “Go to my room and make sure she eats, from now on its your daily task to do.” Said Shivaay and left towards his study, to avoid seeing Anika.

After an hour or so when he entered his room it was empty. He looked at the poolside and she was sitting at the same place as yesterday, the food plate kept there untouched.

“I told that mistress to eat but she didn’t listen to me and pushed me out of the room.” The maid answered upon being questioned by Shivaay, assuming that he will punish that mistress and not her.

“Didn’t I tell you to feed her, which meant to stay there until she eats ? Get out. You’re fired.” Shivaay shouted at the maid who was crying and shivering with fear. The anger was not because of not feeding Anika but for calling her a mistress. This one thing was out of control of his dominating mind. He could do anything with her but no one else had the right to call her like that. This negative possessiveness was out of his control.

He went to the poolside and saw her staring at the pool without blinking her eyes. “Eat this.” Shivaay ordered her but she looked at him, then at the food and then fixed her gaze where it was before.

“I said eat, or else you’ll see the worst side of me.” Shivaay pulled her towards himself and said in his usual, dangerously calm voice but she didn’t move from her place that led in Shivaay to pick her up in his arms, taking her to the room he forced her to eat.

“Don’t get it wrong, I can’t let you die so easily. It’s me who have the right to kill you every day, every second.” He said, not knowing whether he was giving a justification to her or to himself.
____________________________

Ahem ! Am I cruel ? I don't know because I've realised, writing torture scenes isn't my cup of tea😢 Do tell me and also, don't forget to vote and give your reviews.

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕