He stepped out of his car as the driver opened the door for him. He walked inside the mansion as his eyes were fixed on the file until he was embraced in a bone crushing hug. The file long forgotten, he took his baby brother in his arms and soon they were joined by another pair of arms.

"I missed you so much, bhaiya. You didn't even call me from so long." Rudra complained like a kid and Om sighed at his over dramatic self.

"One hour, to be precise." Said Om making Shivaay chuckle and Rudra, as always ignored Om's words.

"Ok guys, so what's going on here ? I'm sure something is cooking in Rudra's mind." Asked Shivaay as he could guess the hidden reason behind Rudra's smile.

"Nothing, bhaiya. Prinku's visit is postponed. She will be coming home next weak instead of tomorrow. So I'm just happy that I'll get time to prepare for her welcome pra...  party." Rudra spoke enthusiastically and stuttered at the end because he was going to reveal his plan.

"And what kind of a party are you going to throw for her ? An artificial cockroach, lizard, snake or some other creepy thing ?" Om asked sarcastically.

"Rudra, don't you dare do anything of this sort this time. You know how sensitive Prinku is." Said Shivaay and Rudra like an obedient kid.

"Don't worry, bhaiya, I will always protect Prinku. But I will do the prank for sure, a harmless prank though." Rudra said sensibly but at the end his smile turned mischievous.

"Yeh nahi sudhrega !" Om and Shivaay exclaimed together as they walked past Rudra making him whine.

Shivaay went towards Janvi's room and heard her sobs as always. How much ever does he love his mother, he knows how wrong his mother is and he hates this one thing about her. She is the one who is at fault more than that cruel man who unfortunately is his father.

He knocked the door and the sobs stopped. His mother was going to do the same thing once again, to suppress her agony due to her weakness. She opened the door with a smile and he knew it was fake.

"Are you alright, Mom ?" Asked Shivaay with a hope that she will open up to him but she stayed mum. Janvi denied and asked him to sit with her.

“Nowadays you’re so busy with work that you don’t spend time with me.” Janvi spoke as she tried to suppress her sobs but she just couldn’t do that and burst out into tears.

“What happened, Mom ? What did he do now ?” Shivaay asked as his jaws clenched at the mere thought of the person in question. Janvi, as always chose to stay mum.

Shivaay stood up and dashed out of the mansion ignoring Janvi, Om and Rudra’s calls. He checked Tej Singh Oberoi’s location and then, his phone had to bear his wrath. He was about to sit in his car but Om and Rudra came towards him, panick clearly visible on their faces.

“Bhaiya ! Prinku.. she..” Rudra tried to speak but his tears betrayed him and Om took the matter in his hands. No matter how tough Rudra tried act, he couldn’t bear Prinku’s pain.

“Shivaay Prinku.. she tried to commit suicide.” Om spoke and a tear escaped from his eyes as well. Shivaay, though was scared the most, but he couldn’t afford to waste time here. He sat in the car followed by Om and Rudra and left towards the hospital where Priyanka was admitted by her roommate in her hostel.

They couldn’t believe that their ever smiling Priyanka was crying and shouting at the doctors that why did they save her. Shivaay rushed towards her and hugged her as tightly as possible.

“How could you do this, Prinku ? You know how much we love you ? Then why did you tried to do such a thing ?” Shivaay asked with a bit of anger and hurt.

“Bhaiya... I’m ashamed of him. I’m ashamed that he’s my father.” Priyanka spoke only one line but that one line was enough for Shivaay to know what might have happened. He felt angry on himself that he failed in hiding the disgusting truth from his baby sister. “But how did that happen ?” he thought.

“Bhaiya, I... I saw him with a woman in the farmhouse on the outskirts. I.. I had gone with my friends to spend some time. But.. I saw him there. I thought.. to give him a surprise and I followed him but..” Priyanka gave him the answer to his unasked question and started crying once again.

“Stop. Stop crying. You are my Prinku Pehelwan, you’re strong. Just because he is bad you want to leave us ? Are we also bad ?” Shivaay spoke and Priyanka nodded her head negatively. Om and Rudra too joined them in the special siblings hug.

“For now I’m allowing you to enter in our Obro hug, but don’t expect more.” Rudra said to Priyanka to cheer up her mood and he was successful too. So Shivaay could leave and settle the scores with the man who was responsible for his baby sister’s this condition.

"Rohit, where is he ?" Shivaay asked from Rohit and he answered quickly as if he was just waiting for him to ask this question.

**********************

"Take this and get out. I'm bored. Now I don't need you." A man said and threw a bundle of notes towards the woman standing infront of him. The woman picked up the bundle and left from there.

"I just can't wait for you, darling. Just come soon. I'm waiting to have you. You'll have the honour to be the permanent mistress of Tej Singh Oberoi." Tej laughed as he rubbed his hand at the photograph of a girl with his eyes full of lust and his evil laughter echoing in the dark, empty room.

************************

Anika felt as if someone was following her. Whenever she turned around to look if someone was there, she found only the same dark street and. The moment she turned to walk towards her destination, someone hit her head from behind, making her unconscious.

On one hand was this girl, Anika who was alone because no one is there to hold her hand and soothe her pain while on the other hand, is Shivaay Singh Oberoi who has everything, a family, money and name but still he is alone. She has no one to wipe her tears while he doesn't show his tears to any one, wiping them away is too far. Almighty knows what is awaiting them.
_________________________

So, here is the first chapter. Do vote and please give your reviews.

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕