"I did not promise."

"Still. I waited for you. I said I will wait for you there until you come."

"If you really did wait for me until I come, then what are you doing here?"

Wonshik gulps and bows his head. "At least I waited for 20 minutes.."

Hongbin nods, showing no interest at Wonshik at all. "Oh?" Wonshik grabs Hongbin's right wrist. "Please Hongbin. Let me be your boyfriend. I don't want Jaehwan at all. Don't you like me?"

"Me liking you or not is not the case. If Jaehwan hyung sees us together, he's going to get mad."

"I don't care. Come on! Let's date. I will treat you to somewhere delicious. Come!"

"No!" Hongbin tries to pull back his hand from Wonshik, who is also trying to hold Hongbin's wrist tightly.

"Come with me."

"Let go!"

"KIM WONSHIK! LEE HONGBIN! WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING??!!" Jaehwan shouted, making the two younger kids shocked at his presence.

"H-hyung! It's not what you're thinking." Hongbin said with fear in his voice.

"You see each other behind my back?! You both betrayed me, you little piece of shits!!" Jaehwan raised his hand to hit Hongbin, but was stopped by Wonshik. He stood up before Hongbin. "Don't hit him. If you want to, you should get through me first. He has nothing to do with this. I was the one who keep on bugging him."

"Now you're getting on her side?! I am your boyfriend, not him!" Jaehwan pointed his index finger at Hongbin, making him hide behind Wonshik.

"Stop it now! I like him over you."

Jaehwan's eyes open widely as he cannot believe on what his boyfrind said. "What? Say it again. What did you say to me?"

"I said I like Hongbin over you." Wonshik said with his neutral voice, not caring what Jaehwan felt.

Jaehwan's eyes once again open widely to another fact.

"YA KIM WONSHIK! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?"

"I don't want you anymore Jaehwan. Let's stop seeing each other." Wonshik turn his head to face Hongbin. "I'll call you later, okay? See you tomorrow." Jaehwan holds Wonshik's arm. "Don't leave me Wonshik, please!" Jaehwan cried.

"Let go!" Wonshik pushed Jaehwan's hand from him and walked away from them. At the same time, Jaehwan was thrown on the ground.

"KIM WONSHIK!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? DON'T LEAVE ME. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!" Jaehwan continues on screaming-crying on the streets.

☆☆☆

Jaehwan walked down the stairs and entered their dining area.

"KIM WONSHIK!!!!" Jaehwan started screaming while crying, making some of his relatives to throw their chopsticks, some spill their waters. "YOU DARE TO DUMP ME! ME, LEE JAEHWAN?? I WILL GET MY REVENGE!!!"

☆☆☆

"AAAAAAHHHHH! KIM WONSHIK!! REVENGE!!!"

His brother almost threw his game console. Jaehwan crawled on the floor, exiting his room.

"KIM WONSHIIIIIK!" Jaehwan continues on crying. 

☆☆☆

Few days later

Once again, Wonshik bothered Hongbin at their school. He sat across Hongbin in the cafeteria, placing his lunched box.

"Again? Jaehwan hyung will totally kill me if he sees us again."

"Just give me a chance. I will be good to you, okay?"

Hongbin deeply sighed and placed back his spoon on the table. "I said I am not interested. I don't like you."

Suddenly, a young boy wearing an oversized white shirt with a small icon of chopper on the right breast side, and a black pants sat beside Wonshik.

"Hi Wonshik. I like you, would you like to be my boyfriend?" the boy said while smiling.

"Jaehwan? What are you doing?"

"I am not Jaehwan. I am Ken. I am a foreigner so sorry for my weird Korean accent." Ken laughs softly while covering his mouth.

"Jaehwan hyung.."

Jaehwan glared at Hongbin. "I said I am not Jaehwan! I am Ken. Ken." He shifts his attention back at Wonshik. "So, Wonshik? Would you like to date me? I am really good at singing. Want to hear it?" Ken clears his throat.

"My name is
My name is
My name is Ken D.

Smile!
Smile!
Black rose Jaehwan-ah--" Jaehwan coughed loudly.

"KEN D! KEN D!"