"Sure!" Alina then steps on her tippy toes and grabs the phone handing it to Aphmau.

"Alina, why don't you go play with your toys?"

"Okay!" Alina walk over to her toys in the living room and starts playing with them. Aphmau then makes a call while putting down Celeste gently. The phone rings and rings until someone picks up the phone and speaks into it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aaron"

"Hey babe, so why did you call me?"

"Um, we had a situation with Celeste"

"What kind of situation?"

"Celeste doesn't seem to well"

"What?"

"Yeah, Celeste doesn't seem well"

"What made you think that?"

"Alina had came to me about her and she wasn't in sight for quite awhile but we found her and she seem hurt"

"Oh"

"Yeah, but I also called you because me and Alina are going to the vet to see what's wrong with her"

"Okay, I'll see you there"

"Okay bye"

"Bye babe" She hungs up the phone and walks over to Alina who is playing.

"C'mon Alina, we're going to the vet for Celeste"

"Okay Mama" She gets up and Aphmau picks up her daughter and puts her the car. She walks back into the house and picks up Celeste and grabs her keys and locks the door. She puts Celeste in the back seat with Alina and gets into the car.

"Now Alina, make sure nothing happens to Celeste"

"Okay" She starts the car and drives off to the vet and gets out with first Alina and then Celeste. She holds Alina's hand and takes Celeste in her arms. She walks into the vet and checks into the front counter.

"Excuse me?"

"Hello and welcome to vet, how may I help you?" The woman at the front counter says.

"Hi, we just need a check up with my dog, Celeste"

"Okay, I'll make sure you're check then. For now please wait in the waiting room"

"Okay, thank you" Aphmau takes Alina and sits her down on a near by chair and puts down Celeste down carefully. Aphmau sits down and sighs.

"Mama?"

"Yes dear?"

"Is Celeste gonna be okay?"

"I honestly don't know"

"What's gonna happen if she's not?"

"We may have to do something with her but we still Alexander"

"Yeah but Alexander will be lonely without Celeste"