The Fight pt 1

(Aph's p.o.v.)

Aph: your sick.
Em: no!
Aph: what you are doing is sick.
Em: shut up!

Em pushes Aphmau back.

Aph: you need to be stop. You need to let them free. They did nothing.
Em: of course they didn't do anything- well they do nothing to me- but to you...

I stepped back and my eyes widen.

Em: get her.

Katelyn and Garroth grab my arms and hold me. I tired pulling away. But nothing. it wasn't going to work.

Em: Aaron- Ein. It's your turn to shine.

Em hands Aaron a sword.

Aph: no no.
Em: hit her a few times. Cut her. Make her bleeded.

Em starts walking off in the direction of the forest. I had no way to escape. No way to set myself free. Aaron and Ein start heading towards.

Aph: Ein! AARON! PLEASE REMEMBER ME. I BEG OF YOU.
Ein: shut up will you?
Aar: I know what could shut her up.

Ein smirks.

Aph: please. Don't hurt me. Don't you remember who I am to you? Don't you remember what I done for you?
Aar: yeah- but your nothing like Em. Em knows how to treat me like a human being.

human

Aph: you call this being human?
Ein: Well we aren't huma-
Aph: yes you are werewolves. But do u call what Em is doing human?

Aaron and Ein pause for a second...

....

I felt a slash go down my chest.

Aar: you can fool us monster!
Ein: yeah!

Ein kicks me in the stomach and Aaron hits me.

Ein: turn her around!

My heart sunk. I knew what he was about to do. I knew what he was planing.

Ein: you'll enjoy this.

I lower my head.

Aph: I've been through this with you. This is truama to me EIN.

Without a second thought. Ein cuts my back. The same way he did back in highschool. Garroth and Katelyn were laughing. Everyone was just... Watching me.

They finally drop me. I fall to the ground. They all walk past me. Not doing anything.

Aph: ...

They reach the end of our street to where the forest begins. I stand up.

Aph: you think I can't take this?

They were shocked.

Aph: that's what I thought. I'm not done. And don't think you can finish me this easy!!

I saw that everyone was telling Aaron to come back.

Aph: yeah send the strongest guy you got! Go on! HEY AARON COME HERE AND FACE ME!!

All of them looked at me. I was ready...

Yooo another part out!!! Wooo!!! LETS GOO! Anyway I hope you guys did enjoy this part. I always enjoy writing it!! (Next part going to be called: The Fight pt 2). (Pages: 5) (words: 458)