Living Nightmares

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I was still confused and shocked what happened. I felt a dream. I never felt them before. Why now? This vacation is supposed to be relaxing and now I'm having these dreams that are real. What's going on? I'll go talk to Lucinda.

I get up and I leave my room. I had downstairs and I see Lucinda feeding Luci.

Aph: Lucinda u got a minute?

Lucinda looks up at me.

Luc: of course sweetie.

I sit across Lucinda. Luci makes eye contact with me and starts giggling.

Luc: Luci why are you laughing?

She continues to giggle.

Aph: my face might just be really funny to her.
Luc: sorry Aph.
Aph: it's okay, I understand.
Luc: what did you want to talk about?
Aph: that dream I had.
Luc: giving you anxiety?
Aph: no, I just want to know if it can happen again and why I was affect by it.
Luc: hmm, let me see. I have to get me book from my room. Can u watch Luci for a second?
Aph: of course.
Luc: thanks

Lucinda leaves. I look at Luci. She starts smiling and giggling.

Aph: hai Luci!

She smiles big. I make some funny faces at her. She starts laughing. I smile at her. She looks around. She points at the flower. I get up and I grab it. I show it to her. She starts playing with it.

Aph: isn't it pretty?
Luci: yes!

I step back. Wow.. she said her first word. I saw that Laurance and Lucinda have trouble with it.

Aph: hey Luci can you say mommy?
Luci: mommy!

She starts giggling again. I smile. I look over to see Lucinda come in.

Luc: sorry Aphmau, I didn't mean to take that long
Luci: Apple!

I look over. I smiled.

Luc: wait.. was her first word apple..?
Aph: no. It was yes.
Luc: What??!?
Aph: yeah sorry Lucinda.. I asked if the flower was pretty  then told me yes.
Luc: well, we're failing at getting her to talk, so thank you.
Aph: hehe no problem.
Luc: okay so I found the book of dreams.

Lucinda places down the book. She opens it up. She turns a few pages then finds a page called Living Nightmares.

Living Nightmares
Affects of them:
1. Scars or bumps.
2. Nightmares
3. Anxiety
4. Depression
5. Fainting
6. Dizziness

Luc: there are affects for these things
Aph: well we know scars is definitely one that is true.
Luc: indeed. Do you feel light-headed?
Aph: no
Luc: okay, dizzy?
Aph: just a bit. But that's normal for me.
Luc: true.
Aph: can they happen again?
Luc: umm hold on.

Lucinda reads for bit. She looks at me and reads more.

Luc: it says that it can happen again but not for another 4 years.
Aph: but what if happens again but sooner?
Luc: it said that if it does happen again sooner then there is something is really wrong with you.
Aph: oh...
Luc: it's not bad that there something magical going on with you.
Aph: ohhh okay
Luc: yeah don't worry about it Aphmau it won't happen again for awhile.
Aph: thanks Lucinda!

I smile and I wave at Luci. I had back upstairs. I look around then I saw him..

Hey everyone! Wow I'm writing again?!? Holy chicken nuggets. Woo! More chapters which means closer to 200 chapters we get!! Thats rights! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this awesome cliffhanger :3 (next part going to be called: Hallucinations) (pages 6) (words: 592)