Her power

(Aaron's p.o.v)
We got back home, Zane and I told Aphmau that what we said was true, we hate to see Aphmau hurt. Aphmau.is right Michi is really mean. Why can't she be nice for once!

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
It's was night now and I didn't feel so good... I went downstairs and to the bathroom. I looked on the mirror and I was....was glowing!!! Why was I glowing!!!!! I couldn't stop glowing! I ran upstairs to Katelyn and I tried to wake her up!

Aph: Katelyn!!! Wake up!
K: Aph go back to bed...
Aph: Katelyn I can't stop something!
K: What do you mean?
Aph: look at me!
K: *she looks up at Aphmau and jumps up* why are you glowing!
Aph: I don't know, I can't stop it!
K: Does anything hurt?
Aph: I feel a bit of pain but it's not bad....
K: What even happen? How start glowing?
Aph: I..I don't know. I want it to end, but won't....
K: Aphmau try to sleep maybe it will go away in the morning...
Aph: ok...

I woke up and it was morning. I didn't want to get up and I felt kinda sick to my stomach to. Katelyn woke up and said I stop glowing, so we where both happy about that. We went downstairs and did are normal things, I told Katelyn not to tell anyone even Aaron. I want to make sure no one knew about it. We both agreed to make sure I was in the room before 9:30 so we waited out until night and yet again I started to glow. I didn't feel any pain to night, or at least not yet. I fell sleep and woke up in the morning and wasn't glowing! Once again, we did are normal things. Travis said we should all go out for dinner. Katelyn forgot that I glow around 9:30 which that was time he said we should get home. I pull Katelyn aside and reminded her what happens. She didn't listen so, we when for the dinner. After the other things we did. I ran the door. My hand started to glow.

Z: Aphmau where are you going.
Tra: we aren't done with the night yet.
Aph: I know but there is something I really need to do. If I don't do it know I might not get a chance to do it aga- *my whole body starts to glow*
K: oh no....
Z: umm....
Tra: What's going on?!?
Nic: (Nicole) Why are you glowing?
Aar: ...
D: Aphmau?
G: What is happening to you?
L: That isn't normal....
KC: Aphmau~Senpai?
Aph: this was the thing I was trying to hide from all of you. At night I just started to glow, and I can't control it. Sometimes it gives me pain. *starts to feel really bad pain*
K: Aphmau let's get you to bed...
Aph: it's hurting really bad! No joke it's starting to get worse. *fall to her knees* this hurts to much.
K: I'm coming Aphmau!!!
Aph: hurry it's hurts so much!!!!
K: Aaron come on!
Aar: coming hold on Aphmau we are coming!
Aph: it's hurts to much! Ow. ...

Aaron and Katelyn pick up Aphmau and run to her room, she was hurting like crazy. Aphmau passed out. She woke up less than a min. She was in so much pain. Then all the suddenly the glowing stop and Aphmau stop hurting....

What happen to Aphmau? What kinda of power was that? Did it come from mcd? Who knows! Cya soon. Bye~