Michael's Plan

(Michael's p.o.v)
What an actual fool. I can't believe this. Zack actually gave me his daughter. Oh I'm going to kill her and I'm going to enjoy it every second. He gave her up to easily. I wasn't expecting this. Who gives up their own daughter for money? O that's right Zack does. Only if that stupid Ein kid was still alive it would be a lot easier but I have plan. A plan to ruin Zack forever.

Mi: you, call Zack in.
GF: Yes sir.

Perfect. Now I'll let Zack know what he gets to do.

Zac: you called?
Mi: yes... I did.
Zac: what do you want?
Mi: you know how you gave up your daughter?
Zac: yes...
Mi: well, she needs to be killed. So I thought the only way possible is too have her own father be the one to end her life.

Zack's eyes go wide.

Zac: t-that wasn't apart of the deal!!!
Mi: Zack! Dont get in the way. Either you kill her and get the money or you dont. It's your decision Zack.
Zac: ...how will i let you know she dead?
Mi: record it Zack. Get everyone react of you killing her. It's perfect.
Zac: than you'll give me my money??
Mi: of course!
Zac: I'm trusting you Michael...
Mi: just- just be careful. You have two Ultimas at the house. You kill her, they may come after you.
Zac: I don't care. Ill do it.
Mi: good. Go do it now. Don't make me wait too long Zack.

Zack looks at Michael. He turns around and leaves.

Mi: he still a fool. You don't give up your own daughter for money, that's just foolish.
GF: sir, why are you killing her?
Mi: hahaha you don't know. She could kill me with out knowing.
GF: What do you mean sir?
Mi: aphmau can kill me. Not the way you think she can. Just know having her around is something that's not good.
GF: do you think Zack will go through with it?
Mi: most likely, but I don't know he may surprise me.
GF: but sir what if he doesn't do it?
Mi: then I'll kill her, in front of her family.
GF2: sir, should we go and follow him?
Mi: no, let him do it, but he has a camera on him..so we can watch him.
GF: okay sir..

Hahah, he still a fool. Who would trade their daughter for money? I don't think I ever met someone who gives up their own kid. He must be really messed up. I still cant believe it. I just don't understand. I'm also surprised he didn't tell me to kill her. He took that deal like it was nothing else. What an actual idiot. Oh zack, u really don't know what your getting yourself into. Good luck even getting to Aphmau. The family she has would never let you get close to her with that intenchen. I wish luck Zack. I really do.

Woo! 2 parts out oo! I hope you guys enjoyed. I liked writing this part cuz I can show my side and how I write crazy, pyshco character. Remember if the last part gets 10 stars Ein will come back. Again, I hope you guys enjoyed this story. (Next part going to be called: Father vs Daughter) (pages: 4) (words: 563)