Aaron and Aphmau's Last Date Together

(Aphmau p.o.v)
(Author's note: they arent alone they are with Eric, Rachel, Derek, Sylianna, and Melissa)

Aaron and I where going out for dinner with his sister and parents. Eric and  my mom decided to tag along. I didn't care because I knew it would almost be impossible to do this again. Aaron and I where the first ones here then his family and my mom and Eric. We all went inside and order our food.

Aph: I love olive garden!!
S: of course you do! This is one of your favorite place to eat.
Aar: she hardly can come or we hardly come here cause of the kids.
R: (Rachel) you do have a lot of kids.
Aph: hehe yea... Umm but we manage to do it.
S: they only have a son.
D: (Derek) that's not a lot of kids.
Aar: no dad, we only have a 1 boy out of the 6 girls we have
D and R: 6 GIRLS?!?
Aph: now now don't shout. Yes Aaron and I have 7 kids Adrian and AnnMay our are only twins.
Aar: yup
D: ... Wow ok
Aar: only 4 is from us. Celeste was our dog, she got turned into a human. Amethyst was found at LLP a d Ariel was found on the way home, from Katelyn!s baby shower.
S: yea I remember that cause that night was Alina w-
Aph: -Mom! ... Dont say that! OK? I hate when people say that.
Aar: Aphmau it's fine.
Mel: now now guys let's just eat.
Aar: I agree with Melissa here I think we should eat and talk about something else other than kids.
Aph: yea....
Aar: so what do you guys want to talk about?
Mel: how good the food is here.
Aph: Olive Garden is honestly my life.
Mel: same though! I love their bread sticks.
R: here Melissa you can finish mine!
Mel: thanks mom.
R: No problem Melissa.

After everyone was done eating and the bill was paid we were going to a park to get ice cream. The girls went into the bathroom to "freshen up" I was the the only one who didn't go in the bathroom. We sat waiting for them. They finally came out. We started walking to the park. It was to quite.

Aph: hey umm.. can I sing for you guys?
Aar: yea!
R: sure, umm what you going to sing?
Aph: it's a surprise!
Aar: ok.
Aphmau sings. (Song: Towards the sun)
Everyone was just in awe. Aphmau has never sang infront of anyone.

D: did you know that Aphmau could sing like that?
S: no...
D: Aaron?
Aar: I haven't heard Aphmau sing in for ever.
R: so you have heard her sing before?
Aar: just once.
D: she has a pretty voice.
E: where did she get her voice?
S: her father....
D: why is that a bad thing.
Aar: they don't like talking about him.
R: why?
S: many reasons we don't mention him. No one in my family could stand him... I don't know how I fell in love him... Now I completely hate him.
Aph: what you guys think?
All: sounds great! Your voice is like angle!!!

I was so happy, they all liked my voice. We had reached the park. It didn't fell safe... I felt like something bad was going to happen. I looked around and I met eyes with a person I didn't want to met eyes with....

Aph: Ein.....

I walked over to him. He didn't to care that I had walk over to him.

Ein: ah Aphmau, I see you have wonder over to the spot I'm sitting at how lovely.
Aph: I just came over herr cause I wanted to know what you are doing here!
Ein: cant a guy just come to the park and have a relaxing time to himself?
Aph: yes but you are e-

Ein punches Aphmau.

Ein: you remember that fight you promised me?!
Aph: yea?
Ein: that's what's happing now!!!!
Aph: WHAT?!?

So Ein decides to fight Aphmau. Did you forget it was a sword and knife fight? Welp I didnt! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait start the next chapter!!!! I'm so happy! To be writing this not what's going to happen but what ever it's just a story it's not going to hurt anyone. ~Kitty Out (next chapter to be called: Ein Vs Aphmau) (words 741)