House Of Flames

(Aphmau's P.O.V)
I woke up to smell smoke. I stood up and fell. I look up at see our room filled with flames. I didn't know what to do. I was scared out of my mind. I started backing up to when my back hit the bar of the balcony. Gah what am I going to do?!? I'm stuck here on the balcony!

Aph: HELP!

Nothing....

Aph: SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Still nothing. Where is everyone?!? Why didn't anyone see me? Oh God... No no no no... ANXIETY DONT YOU START!

Aph: HELP PLEASE SOMEONE!!!
Jess: Aphmau what's wrong?
Aph: Jess the house is on fire and I'm stuck, lonely and my anxiety is starting to go off
Jess: are you serious? You just was relaxing and got rid of your stress and great it's back.
Aph: to be I'm not worried about that but i am worried about my safety!
Jess: right right what am I thinking?!?!
Aph: it's okay but just please let me know if you can do anything?!
Jess: I am sorry but I can't. I am no help Aph.
Aph: come on! I'm going to die up here. They probably worried sick.
Jess: Aphmau you need to calm down.
Aph: Jess I can't. I'm scared out of mind. There is a fire and and I'm stuck and I'm going to die!
Jess: Aphmau I will not help you unless you calm down. That's all I ask is to calm down.

Aphmau walks over to the end of the balcony.

Aph: Jess I'm going to jump...
Jess: Aphmau don't!!
Aph: Jess there is no other way out.
Jess: there has to be another way Aph
Aph: I dont see a different way
Jess: Aphmau please don't jump!
Aph: to late.

Aphmau hopped over the bar of the balcony. She looked down at how drop the fall was. Aphmau didn't know what to do. She was scared if she did jump she would break something. But she would risk that instead of being burned and killed.

Aphmau jumped off the balcony

She landed fine. She wabble a bit but still was okay to walk. She walked around the house to see if anyone was around. There she saw, Melissa.

Aph: MELISSA!

Melissa preck up. She turned Aphmau ways. Her eye lit up. She ran towards Aphmau. She took Aphmau to the ground

Mel: Aphmau you are okay and save. Everyonw was worried about you.
Aph: ..
Mel: Where were you?
Aph: I was on our balcony sleeping.
Mel: Aaron went in your room and did see you? For real? Okay that's on him. How did you get down?
Aph: I had to jump off our balcony. My legs hurt a bit but I can manage.
Mel: well let get you back to the place we are now staying at.
Aph: you move fast.
Mel: I came back here to see if the house was still on fire and it is.
Aph: I woke up to smoke. That was not a fun smell to wake up to.
Mel: I guess you are right.
Aph: how did it start anyways? Did KC burn down cookies again or did Travis drop his mix tape?
Mel: hahaha. No it was a candle Daniel accident knocked over. It alright now but we don't blame him.
Aph: little mistakes can do harm to someone. Even though they are little they still can leave scars.
Mel: yeah, Daniel has been saying sorry since we got there.
Aph: poor thing...

Melissa and Aphmau walk to the place. Melissa opened the door. Not to much longer there was a passed out Aphmau on the floor.

Yo! Woops woops another part yay! We are at 120 chapters! This story started 2 years ago and I said I would end it at like 20 chapters or something like that but since it did well I keep writing it so yay!!! Hope you enjoy! (Next part going to be called: A New place) (pages: 5)(words: 666)