Real Spirits

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I sat there thinking. Should I be concerned about this? I never have been. It's just been a part of my life. I justed lived with it and never questioned it. Should I have questioned it from the start? Are they real people? Are they spirits? Should I have told someone about it? Should I? Should I tell someone about it? Would they think I'm insane or crazy?

I get up. I walk out of my room. I look around. I see the walking around. They never even looked at me. Can they even see me? I continue moving. I just watching them.

I fall down.

Aph: eep

I look up. Zane looks down at me.

Aph: Zane I'm sorry ab-
Z: no time Aphmau we got to go.
Aph: huh?

Zane pulls me up and we rush down stairs. As we were making to the door. I look over...

There she stands. In corner of the room. Her eyes are dead locked on me. I freeze in my tracks.

I stare at her. I don't look away. I cant. I can't move either. I hear Zane screaming my name.

My body starts moving toward her. I cant move myself. I can't look away. I can't stop moving towards her. I hear my name. I feel someone pulling me but they can't get me to move. They stop.

I continue moving towards her. Her white eyes, staring into my soul. They glow brighter than any star I seen before.

I finally come back to reality. I look around. The room is spinning. I fall to the floor and I faint. I hear my name still being screamed. They slowly fade away.

-3 hours past by-
I wake up. I see Aaron at the edge of the bed.

Aph: ugh. My head hurts.
Aar: Aph your awake!
Aph: barely.
Aar: how do you feel?
Aph: I'm okay.
Aar: Hey aphmau..?
Aph: what's up Aaron.
Aar: what was the thing you were going to tell me?

I look at Aaron. Should I tell him? I just remembered her white eyes. I'm not ready to tell anyone. Not just yet. It's something I don't want to do. I don't want anyone to know right now. He will think I'm crazy.

Aph: can it wait just a little bit longer?
Aar: why?
Aph: I'm not ready yet. I don't think Ill be for awhile Aaron.
Aar: than why did you even mentioned it to me?
Aph: listen Aaron I want you to know, trust me.
Aar: honey, I love you. I just want to know.
Aph: you will know Bab. I'm just not ready for this.
Aar: ...
Aph: I have lived with this my whole life. I never questioned it.
Aar: ... Aph..
Aph: I'm sorry Aaron.
Aar: Aphmau, I just want to know...
Aph: I know Aaron.

I get up from the bed.

Aph: listen Aaron, I've lived with this for my whole life. I never questioned it. I haven't. I didn't want to. I just thought it was normal. It was my normal. I didnt understand it. Again I didn't want to understand. I felt it was part of who I was. I listen to my thoughts for hours, just think was this normal. I know it's not normal now. I knew it wasn't normal but I never a dressed it.  I couldn't. I didn't know how to dress this. I still don't know how. I know this going to be hard to explain to you. I want more time because I have to think how I'm going to explain my situation to you. This is nothing towards you. This something with me. I know this. Be mad at me. I don't mind.
Aar: ...
Aph: I'm sorry...

I leave the room and I go into the bathroom. I start crying.

Wow! Another part out? What is this magic?!? Anyways I hoped you enjoy this part :3 (next part going to be called: The Broken Angel Pt 1) (pages: 5) (words: 670)