Forgive or Forget

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

In the world was Dante!!! Did we leave him behind? Wait min. He told me that he was going to say sorry to Jenna again... Oh no! Dante!!! Crap we left him be. I start to panic. I didn't want to tell anyone we left Dante behind. Nicole wouldn't care. Gene and Travis would care tho. I see Gene looking around for Dante. I wave over Gene.
Ge: do you know where Dante is?
Aph: umm... No
Ge: man, I can't find him anywhere.
Aph: Gene...
Ge: Yes...
Aph: we left Dante behind....
Ge: How do you know!!
Aph: well he told me, that he was going to say sorry to a girl he liked...
Ge: Why didn't you stop him?!?!
Aph: Gene, I'm sorry....
Ge: ok...
Aph: Gene, I panicked when I didn't see Dante.
Ge: Really? Wow I didn't know u cared that much about Dante.
Aph: I love and care about all my friends...
Ge: Aphmau if you get a call from please will you tell me?
Aph: Of course I would.

Gene left. I grab my phone out of my pocket and start spamming Dante. (Dante and Aphmau have a little code name when they text)
A: Dan!!!

D: Yea, A?

A: You realize that the boat has left!

D: What!!! A, why didn't you text me that you guys where leaving!!

A: It's not my fault. You never told me or Gene to text you.

D: right.. I was saying sorry to Jenna.

A: Dan, I know that about you should of dun it the day before we left.

A: plus Dan, Gene panicked since he didn't no where you were.

D: Crap. Sorry A. I hopeful I can get back home on the second boat if they have one.

A: Ask Jenna. She has worked here for a couple of years.

D: okay, right. Please tell Gene I'm safe. I really don't want him to worry about me that much.

A: okay, Also we have your stuff, beside your phone.

D: I will text you if there is a second boat I can go on.

A: okay, well cya Dan!

So, hopeful Dante gets a ride back home. Travis would miss him. So would Gene. Irene if you hear (lolz), me make sure Dante gets home safe and sound.

So, Dante went to say, sorry to Jenna. But Dante missed the boat ride back home. Will there be a second boat ride? Who knows!?!? (I do). Fin  out next time. ~Kitty out