Christmas Party pt 1

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

I was getting ready for the Christmas party (I'm sorry this is really late X3) Aaron was getting all our kids dress and ready. I was up to do the cooking. I got pretty good at cooking thanks to Aaron.

Aph: Food is also done.
Aar: ok.

I started early so when the guests come is already done. I had burnt my hand a few mins while cooking. Everyone was going to be here in a hour. Aaron come down holding the the town's and put them on the floor of the TV and they both started watch the TV. It was really adorable. I finished everything. The kids where playing with each other. Lizzie was following me. I look outside in out back yard. I saw this little black and white kitten in the snow. I ran and got my shoes and coat on. I grabed a small blanket.  I ran outside. I walk up to the little kitten. It looked at me then came up to me. I picked it up and wrapped it in the little blanket i had with me. I went back inside.

Aar: where did he come from?
Aph: outside, I saw him walking in the snow. He reminds me of a cat I had when I was younger.
Aar: well I think Lizzie needs a friend.
Aph: yup.
Aar: what are you going to call him babe?
Aph: Johnny

Hey guys sorry about this being really late. Now I put Johnny in here because of yesterday video. I felt it was right I put him in here. But I really do hope they find Johnny. OK ~Kitty out (next part called: Christmas party pt. 2) (words: 286)