Girls Day out!

(Katelyn p.o.v.)
It was a pretty nice day out, then i thought of why don't we have a girls day out! Just Aphmau, Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, Ivy and Teony. Just us! I ran downstairs Kawaii~Chan was talking to Lucinda.
K: Kawaii~Chan! Lucinda!
L: What is it Katelyn?
K: We should have a girls day out!
KC: Oh my Irene! Kawaii~Chan thinks we should!
L: Yeah, i would like that! Just wait who is going?
K: you two, i need to ask Ivy and Teony.
L: And?
KC: What about aphmau~Senpai
K: Right, i need to ask her first before i go to Ivy and Teony's place so i will be right back!
L: Maybe i should go ask Ivy and Teony?
K: You can if you want Lucinda
L: Let me ask them and you can go ask Aphmau!
K: Alright!
I head upstairs to get Aphmau, I could hear her voice so fanit so quiet. I open the door and I see Aphmau with wings? She was look at the sky! Talk to herself.. I listen what she is saying

Aph: I wish you where live...
K: (how she talk to?)
Aph: I will never forget you!
K: (maybe she lost someone?)
Aph: Aaron... I want you back, I want you alive again... so I don't have to cry anymore!
K: (wait a minute, Aaron is still alive, what is she talking about?)
Aph: I'm sorry...but I must go! Love you Aaron...

Aphmau turns around and jumps!

Aph: Katelyn! *wings go away*
K: Aph.....
Aph: Katelyn how much did you hear?
K: not a lot why?
Aph: Ok good....
K: Alright, don't be sad Aaron is alive!
Aph: Katelyn you don't get.... Trust me....
K: ok then I want to ask you if you would want to go on a Girls day!
Aph: Today?
K: Yup! Only if you want...
Aph: I will come... but I'm bring my phone and headphones!
K: We will have fun! No boys What so ever!
Aph: Ok.....
K: Let's go!

Aphmau and I head down stairs to see Teony, Ivy, Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda. I hope we don't run into Aph's mom....

K: Ready?
L: Yea!
KC: So ready!
Aph: ...
I: Ready!
Teo: All for it!
K: Let's go!

We head out, and the first thing we do is lunch! Then we head to the beach, where Aphmau stayed away from the water... She didn't even come near the water!

K: Aphmau come in the water!
Aph: um... How long are we staying?
K: Aphmau... *sigh* about a hour..
Aph: Alright, I will stay here and be writing Tra- I mean a.. Aarmau fan fic that's right!
K: ok, I know you are writing a Travlyn fan fic!
Aph: haha you caught me! *she smiles*
K: Ok, well a least you are smiling!
Aph: heh I guess

I head back to the girls and I saw Travis, Aaron and Garroth heading this way, they didn't see us or Aphmau. Which I was happy, knowing Aphmau she would of went with Aaron, but she looked up and saw them too, then she looked down. A hour pass by, and we had to the spa! Aphmau, Ivy and my first spa day thingy. We got our hair and nails down! We decided to do something for Aphmau since she paied for lunch and she was paying for dinner.

K: Before we go to dinner, We need to do something for someone *I look at Aphmau*
Aph: What?
I: Well you are paying for the food, so we decided that we should do some thing for you!
Aph: What? You don't have to!
K: Aphmau we need to!
Aph: ... Alright
K: ok, what to do for Aphmau.

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I turn around while Katelyn, Teony, Kawaii~Chan, Ivy and Lucinda are deciding What to do for me, then something caught my eye, a faimiler sign, it was the Pizza place I worked at! Why was it doing here! Oh no... Please don't come and look for me! I have been working for the night shift for about 3 months now, I couldn't get the day shift since no one had sign up for it. I was dead... I hoping they won't come find me... Wait do they know I'm even here? Aphmau don't walk over there they might have you work there! *sigh* I turn back where Katelyn, Ivy ,Teony Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda where standing.
I: what where you looking at?
Aph: huh? Oh it's nothing....
Teo: So Aph, we decided to bring you to a sweet shop!
Aph: ok, That fine with me....
K: Lets head there now!

We headed of to the little candy shop, I saw cakes, cookies and all kind of sweets! I was in heaven! I could het a cake for all of us to share! I picked a villain with sprinkles on top! We headed out for dinner and we ate and I had to pay for the dinner... We got back home, I was to tired I almost fell asleep on the way home!

Aph: Thanks gu- I mean thanks girls, I had fun!
I: Same!
Teo: yay!
KC: Kawaii~Chan thinks we should do it again some time!
L: I agree getting away from boys is nice!
Aph: ...
K: yea,
*everyone gets in a giant hug group*
KC: Good night girls!
K: Bye Ivy and Teony!
Aph: bye....
L: see you later!
Ivy and Teony: Cya girls!

I walk a head, I wanted to be alone for the rest of the night so I told the girls and headed upstairs....

(Katelyn's p.o.v)
KC: Its it just Kawaii~Chan or did Aphmau~Senpai seem to be down today?
L: Yea, she looked so sad all day!
K: We best do Aphmau's wishes and leave her alone...
L: This inst the Aphmau I know!
KC: Lucinda~Chan is right where is the fun and crazy Aphmau~Senpai?
K: Again maybe she didn't feel well.
*boys get back and Travis comes behind Katelyn and hugs her*
Tra: Hey babe!
K: Hey Tra.
Aar: Where is Aphmau?
L: She wants to be alone....
G: Why?
D: That doesn't sound like Aphmau at all....
Z: something must be up...
KC: Kawaii~Chan agrees! Dante~Kun and Zane~Chan are right!
K: .... Lets just do what she says and leave her alone....
Aar: let me talk to her....

Hey guys and girls thank you guys for waiting this long for this apart, what is up with Aphmau? Guess below! (Comment) Why does she have her wings? Who is she talking to? Will you find out?