It Won't Stop

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I started glowing again!!! I close door and I locked the door too. I feel asleep in tub. I heard the door unlock. I knew it was Aaron, but I was still somewhat asleep.

Aar: Aph?
Aph: hi....
Aar: did something happen last night?
Aph: I started glowing again...
Aar: again?
Aph: yes....
Aar: did you feel any pain?
Aph: no, besides the pain I already feel...
Aar: do want to sleep in our bed for a few mins?
Aph: no I will get up.
Aar: ok!

Aaron comes over by me an picks me up. I start to fell asleep.

Aar: okay, I'm putting you back in our bed.
Aph: no....
Aar: yes, you are really tired. Aphmau just take it easy please...
Aph: fine.

Aaron brings me back into our room. He puts me on the bed.

Aar: I got girls today!
Aph: ok, cya Aaron.

Aaron leaves room. I grab my phone, and I look on instagram. I turn off, and close my eyes. I wake up. Well I think I was in a dream. I saw Aaron.... it was shad! I could tell. I started to fall. I woke up before I reached the ground. I jumped. I got out of bed and looked out the window.I sat on the seat. We have a bunch under the window. I sat there. Aaron comes in the room.

Aar: can't sleep?
Aph: yea....
Aar: everything ok?
Aph: I have been under at lot of stress... helping Katelyn, and going to work.
Aar: and having a child!
Aph: yea... *starts to glow.*
Aar: Aph?
Aph: yes?
Aar: you are glowing!
Aph: are you kidding me?
Aar: no...Aph
Aph: I have to hide!!!
Aar: no you don't!
Aph: I'm monster with this thing Aaron.
Aar: you are monst-

I run downstairs and grab a knife and I run back up to our secret closet only Aaron and I know. I go in there.

Aar: Aph? Where are you?
Aph: ...
Aar: please come out of hiding you aren't a monster.
Aph: yes I'm!!!
Aar: no, your not Aphmau, you think you are, but you aren't....
Aph: Aaron, do you think it will stop?
Aar: of course it will stop Aphmau. Let just hope, it will.
Aph: ok.

I came out of the closest. I was t glowing anymore. Aaron hugged me. Later that night I started glowing again. I started to feel a bit of pain, but it wasn't as bad as the last time. The next day came around. I was still glowing. Aaron told me to stay in the room for the whole day. Or well a least until, I stopped glowing. Aaron would check on me ever hour... it won't stop!

Yo, girls and boys. How you doing? I'm doing great thanks for asking. Well as always I hope you enjoy this ~ Kitty out ( next part called: Stay Safe.) (Words 486)