The Party Is Soon

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
Zane and I where kinda waiting for everyone. I look down at my phone to see that she update tease again. I look to see Zane stareing at something. He looks at me. He gives me a big smile. He looks at the door to make sure If any one was coming. No one was. I sat on the bench and opened up wattpad to read Tease. Autumn really should pull up her game (my frend won't see this but on Friday I will read this to her. Lol I'm really weird) I finish the chapter and I vote for her story.

Z: here they come
Aph: Took them forever!!
Z: I know right.
Aph: haha yea...
Z: Took you guys long enough to come out here. Aphmau and I have been out here almost a hour. We were waiting for you guys to stop having your food fight.
KC: It was really fun just throwing food!
K: KC is right. We where just having a little of fun.
Z: you call throwing food is fun?
G: I guess. Baby brother why did you leave?
Z: Well one, stop calling me your baby brother. Two I saw Aphmau leave the room. It was when the food fight was about to start.
Gene: okay, well we all had fun.
I: yea! I really had fun!
Laur(Laurance): we should have a party for moving into a new neighborhood! All of you are welcomed!
Aph: yay! Kawaii~Chan you are in charge of the sweets.
KC: Kawaii~Chan will she will make the best sweets.
Aph: I will make nachos and dip!
Z: Garroth and Laurance we will bring drinks and chips ok?
G: alright!
KC: Hey can Kitty~Chan and Star~Sama come?
Z: Who?
KC: Right! Kawaii~Chan forget you guys don't know our new neighbors!!
Laur: When did we get new neighbors?
Aph: like today!
Z: where did they move?
KC: the house next to the house you want.
L: which house is your Zane?
Z: I don't have one right now, but I want the black one like my soul...
Aph: lol....
L: okay, cause I'm next to Dante and Garroth!
Z: okay good.
Aph: haha Zane!
Z: What? Aphmau can you make the bacon again with the secret stuff?
Aph: of course I can!
Z: ok!

We left Olive Garden and went home. I was in charge of the party date and I made it so Dante would be home in time. I was happy that Dante and Jenna got together! No one else knows but me!

So a party is soon! Fancy... I hope you guys do enjoy. Once again of you guys have any idea I will take them ~Kitty out (next part called: Changed her ways)