He Is My Hero

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
Katelyn told me that Travis and her our having their first kid! The only thing is that she hasn't told Travis...
Aph: Why haven't you told Travis?
K: Well... you see Aphmau. Travis and I our in a little fight.
Aph: oh no. What happened?
K: mystic messager...
Aph: hahaha ok!
K: I know, it's silly but I was taking to Zen (ok, so I play mystic messager.) I had said, "you are really hot Zen" Travis forgotten about mystic messager, so he flipped out on me. That was also the night that we are having a baby.
Aph: ok, well that is very funny. Zen is pretty good looking.
K: hahaha!
Aph: so, are you going to tell him?
K: I will!
Aph: if you don't I will!

Katelyn looks at me then laughs. She gets up and says goodbye. I got up. I went downstairs, I did super fast. (Even tho she shouldn't) I knew if I did it slow, Aaron would put me back in our room. I almost slipped.

Aph: so Aaron, since I got down here without you noticing me, you can't put me back!
Aar: ok, are you going to drop off Amethyst at the daycare or your mom's?
Aph: She going to the daycare, for 2 hours. Then my mom will pick her up. She come here to get Cel after school.
Aar: Where are  going?
Aph: I'm going with Katelyn to make a baby shower for her!
Aar: ok. Well I have to be going to work now, cya babe!

Aaron comes over by me and kisses me on the head. He says goodbye to the girls.

Aph: Cel, get your stuff ready. *picks up Amethyst off the floor*
Cel: Ready mom?
Aph: yes.

We leave the house. I drop off Amethyst at daycare and Celeste at school. I text my mom when she has to pick up Amethyst. I also told her I'm hanging out with Katelyn today. A few mins go by, Katelyn and I are sitting in the park on our phones, look up stuff for a baby shower. We won't have until she knows the gender. I look up to see Travis, Gene and Dante at a coffee shop.

K: Aph what are you looking at?
Aph: Kate, I see Travis!
K: Were?
Aph: he at the coffee shop.
K: oh. He is with Gene and Dante. He is always with Dante. I wish I could tell him.
Aph: Travis is looking at me.

Travis get out of the coffee shop (he looks both ways, hehehe I know Aphmau, likes when her characters look both ways) and runs over to us.

Tra: Hey babe. Hello Aphmau!
K: Hey!
Aph: hello Travis!
K: umm.. Travis I need to tell you something....
Tra: ok, what is it?
K: Well, you will be a father in 9 months....
Tra: are you joking?
K: no...

Travis pick a up Katelyn.

Tra: Katelyn when did you find out?
K: umm... the other night. It's when I called Zen hot.
Tra: oh... Ok I wish you told me sooner! Well I'm hanging with my bros today, can I tell them?
K: yea! Cya later Travis!
Tra: bye Babe! Later Aph.
Aph: bye Travis!

Katelyn and I had lunch. during lunch, Katelyn left. So I had to pay the bill and walk all the way to my mom's house to pick up the girls. On the way there these two men stop and grab my arm.

Man1: hello pretty lady
Aph: let go of me!
Man2: no, hold on to her.
Man1: I will!
Aph: just let me go.
Man2: we told you no!

They turn me around and slam me against the building. I look to the left I see Aaron, Melissa and their partners. I felt a something in my stomach.

Man2: she was beat her up?
Man1: sure.

I look back at them. The man that was holding me down, started to kick me really hard. Then I scream. I was in so much pain!!! The other man puts a piece of cloth in my mouth to shut me up.  I look back back at Melissa. She looked at me. She had a scared look on her face. I pointed my head to Aaron.

Mel: umm....Aaron...
Aar: Yea Melissa?
Mel: do you see those men over there?

Aaron turns around and is looking at the 2 men beating me up.

Aar: ok?
Mel: it's Aphmau she being beaten!
Aar: What?!?!

Aaron runs over here. He see me with a bloody nose. I'm super weak. The man let's me go and I fall to the ground Melissa is running after Aaron. Aaron slams into one of the guys. Melissa runs over to me and picks me up and leans me against the wall. Aaron made the to guys run way. I fall to the ground once again super weak.

Aar: Aphmau!

Aaron runs over to me. He puts me in his arms. I begin to cry. I really couldn't move. My legs were in so much pain! Aaron looked at Melissa.

Aar: we need to get her to the hospital!
Mel: okay! Should I ask mom and dad if we can use their car?
Aar: Yes hurry Mel!

Melissa runs over to their mom and dad. She explains what happened. She begs them if we could use the car. I passes out in Aaron's arms. He screams for Melissa. She gets the car.

*Few hours later*
I was in a hospital bed Aaron holding my hand.

Aar: how are you doing?
Aph: good I guess... Aaron I can't thank you enough!
Aar: I know Aph. I really didnt want  you to get super hurt!
Aph: yea. Ow, but I'm in a lot of pain...
Aar: I can tell. You passes out for about 3 to 4 hours.
Aph: really? Was I in that much pain?
Aar: the Doctor said yes. You made yourself pass out.
Aph: cheese...
Aar: he also said if you were out to long you could of went into a coma...
Aph: *sigh* Aaron you are my hero....
Aar: I know Aphmau, I know...

Poor Aphmau. What?!? 2 parts in one night?!?! Well that might be happy for some people. Well Aphmau got pretty hurt. She made herself pass out. Well I hope you enjoyed this! ~Kitty out! (Next part called: More to her) (words: 1068)